Reviews for Sent to the Witch
Allen Pitt chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
A simple plan... what could possibly go wrong?... I dunno, I always thought Darla and Angel should have ended up together (both with souls)-she sure drove him crazier than anybody else he ever knew...

Hey-the gypsies who cursed him -could they be the same group that is met later on in the series? (ie the woman who wanted to be a non-mystical doctor?)

* Could Drusilla have been a witch pre-siring? Maybe a distant Halliwell relation? That might be kinda neat (power of premonitions and all that) -

* Some vampires do have 'powers' -Drusilla and the Master are prime examples-
Ant Crown chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
Instant replay of That Buffy episode there.
Angelnanoo chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
Oh, Angel's in trouble! What's he gonna do now?

I love the way you write, keeps me wanting to read more and more and more.

great job!
Snape's Slayer chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I love this story please update.
Snape's Slayer chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
I love this story please update.
Ant Crown chapter 6 . 2/15/2006
Angel YOU DUMBASS! Look when are a good Vamp espically after the soul thing you should realize you should immediately inform have whitelighter check then get your but tanned.

Otherwise Great Chapter Marcus!
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
that was a neat scene when they asked her to move in, and it was pretty much just to make demon-fighting more convenient -that plus Piper getting all upset at her over potion making (or was that earlier)... note the 2 sisters are half owners in the house, same for P3 -Paige in effect is the poor relation they put up in the house, that's it... she needs her job...they never did show much empathy over all that... anyway-

yep, Darla.. I always liked Darla ... on "Angel" she drover him crazy very well...
LeoLupin chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
I like it, really paige should see angelus in the book of shadows, can't wait for the next chapter
Ant Crown chapter 5 . 2/3/2006
Well hopefully they find something under him being under a curse that has a lousy bug in it. That clause that states that 'he must not get a happy or else Angelus comes out to play' thing Sucks.

Happy trails
berki-n-chris chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
great story! love the storyline, never wuld of thought of that!

well continue writing whenever you can so we can be pulled into the story more.
Cammy chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Aww Paige and Angel are so cute. So far I'm really enjoying this story! I hope you update soon!
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Should the sisters find out, or should Paige see a picture of Angel in the Book of Shadows? That might be a neat way for her to find out...

hm... you could weave the two series together a bit more by having Darla show up, trying to get Angel back by framing him for an attack on one of the other sisters... the master could be involved-one of the very few vampires who could actually be a threat to the charmed ones-
Ant Crown chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
Angel is acting like he was in the actual Whedonverse which is a blessing in terms of the story. I just hope that he is able to not go Angelus on the Charmed Ones.
Pricilla Grey chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Your story is so much better than Charmed Again! I can't wait to see how all the sisters react to Angel so update soon :)
Charmed Phoebe 1982 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
i like it so far although you mostly used the exact same words as in Becoming
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »