Reviews for Sent to the Witch
MewLover chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Pretty good so far, I'll give you that
MewLover chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Good job blending this
triniti3n1 chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
i've been reading this for awhile, now, and though it seems you've put a lot of time into it, there's really nothing new here. you simply replaced buffy with paige. all the conversations are the same, substitute different character. you can use parts of certain episodes to further plot and such, but you're basically using the same scripts from both shows and simply trading the characters; novelizing it, so to speak. i think you could use these characters, even their canon personalities, but put them in original situations, with different demons and such. then the story becomes your own - something fresh for those fans who love the two series, but have seen the episodes a hundred times. good luck in your future endeavors.
Alkeni chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
My only question is where does the Source rank vis-a-vis the other evils of the Buffyverse? (Ala the First Evil, The Senior Partners, etc). Is he still in charge of all evil, or just one particularly powerful Demon Lord/thing?
Mewthree chapter 34 . 7/24/2011
Awesome story
OrionTheHunter chapter 34 . 6/16/2010
I'd never really gotten into Charmed, and therefore didn't read much Charmed fan fiction, so I hadn't read this yet. Well, now that has changed!

This is another great story. Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing with us.
Merlinius Ambrosius chapter 33 . 4/25/2010
Ugh... Ok, I thought this wouldn't be a word for word novelization with different characters, but it turned out, that's what this story did. You just replaced the Buffy characters with Charmed characters to do their roles. I feel like I'm reading the same thing over again. There are hardly any changes in either canon.

Try to deviate from both plots and make up your own canon. There had been so much potential int he beginning but it was lost the moment both stories followed the original canon plots.

I will read the sequel and hope the changes are there, and that this story was only a "prologue" story.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 34 . 8/24/2009
very good story!
go-sullivan chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Wow. Hope you do the cool ones.
go-sullivan chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I always had a problem with them freezing A NUN! That nun was awesome.
go-sullivan chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Interesting. And a great potential. I hope Kendra saves Willow and Zander even though those two would be epic baddies for the Power of Three.
wizmage chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Great story. I spilled a can of pringles while reading it. Not your falt, just info. Sorry for the weird comment.
wizmage chapter 34 . 3/5/2009