Reviews for Sent to the Witch
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 33 . 11/8/2008
(Another thing Spike was never clear on; even if Leo felt things the same way people did, how come he had to breath?)

I don't get that part. Is it causa the whole 'alive' thing? It's not like he's a vamp. Or the undead. He's ... idk, so why couldn't he breathe?

That asked. Yay Leo! I love it when people remember that pacifist does NOT mean wimp.

*Sniffles* I always did hate that very last part. Even if Buffy and Angel were never my favorite-and I am starting to actually more than TOLERATE them now-one could never doubt their love, or Buffy's courage in that scene. Oh ... *sniffles*
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 32 . 11/8/2008
I was just wondering and thing ... :-D

How the hell are you going to do the Spike falls in love with Angel's ex thread? Are you even going to do that? Seeing as Angel doesn't have the need to leave Paige, there is no need to do that. Call me a Spike fan-I mean I do see the guys flaws but eh, sue me, I think he rocks-but I always found him to be a more than average vampire and a more than worthy fighter.

Is a cheating Dru in his future? Or are they going to stay gone. I mean the Charmed ones are going to be mighty formidable with TWO vamps ... then again there'd be the fact of keeping Spike undercontrol. Since there would be no reason for the Initiative to show up? Would it? Just wondering.

Anyway, can never get enough of the Happy Meal with legs. And Of course, I kick myself for not seeing it, Leo taking Giles place on the torture chair. Duh. Perfect transition really.
Lilly Emerald chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
like this story so far. wasnt sure about the whole Paige/Angel thing but i look forward to reading more soon!
TVCrazed chapter 34 . 10/25/2008
WOW. This was AMAZING.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY.
Allen Pitt chapter 34 . 10/20/2008
Cole getting a second chance? I'd like that, Phoebe kind of dropped him rather abruptly after sticking with him through so much, in the series.

And I'm glad you didn't go with the 'sending to hell' thing for Angel, that really wrecked Buffy on the show & she never recovered from it..
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 34 . 10/20/2008
I cant wait for the second story and this one was great
LeoLupin chapter 34 . 10/19/2008
Bravo, Bravo! you've done a excelent job blending Buffy/Angel 'verse and Charmed. SO looking forward to the next Storie in this series.
LeoLupin chapter 33 . 10/10/2008
Useing my Incredable Phyicic powers I've prodicted that the next chapter will be very depressing.

Still it's good to see another update.
TVCrazed chapter 33 . 10/6/2008
WOW.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ UPDATE SOON.
David Fishwick chapter 32 . 9/20/2008
Cool idea and please update soon as I enjoy both Charmed and Angel.
TVCrazed chapter 32 . 9/18/2008
PLZ UPDATE SOON.
Allen Pitt chapter 32 . 9/18/2008
damn, orbing sure is convenient, isn't it? Very neat power. Hey, when fighting, why doesn't she just grab the opponent, orb straight up a mile, then let go? There's probably some reason why it wouldn't work (like orb-ee wouldn't let go) -

coming to the conclusion soon- should be very interesting to see how it works out, and how it differs from the Buffy ep-
Allen Pitt chapter 31 . 9/14/2008
weird to think of Paige later running away for months... (if that happens). Or maybe Angelus in a hell dimension instead is "in the underworld" tortured by the Source?

If you continue this, would there be a Faith? (another sister maybe?)
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 27 . 9/13/2008
most tortured man I’ve ever met.

LOL, I love how that is such a Paige thing to say and she is possibly one of the few people who could make it sound like an endearment.

Poor Piper though. Paige and Phoebe for all their superficial similarities and all their core differences, are a lot a like and I don't know if I said this but I like how this brings up the old arguments of Cole and forces Phoebe to be the one 'complaining'. Many times in the show, and through the audience, they attempted to make Paige seem jealous. When she wasn't; at least I don't. However, now Phoebe is suffering from the same emotions she accused Paige of. Isn't attempting to see what she said Paige wouldn't. I like that.

Although with the Cole, bit why didn't they? Why couldn't they remove the powers and stick them someplace else. Other than dramatic purposes and loss contracts, I do think it'd have been so much easier for them to axe a demon with the Sources power than it would have been to axe Cole.

Which probably would bring me to my point, my typically ranting point, of if Phoebe had truly loved Cole enough ... it's like how you had her think, the risks Paige was taking for Angel. She's fighting. I always felt that Phoebe, uncharacteristically, took the easy way out. Thus shaping her personality for the rest of the seasons. Maybe she was tired. I get that. But she OWED the guy something. Yes, he was a complete idiot but she owed him a certain loyalty I think, for what he risked for her.

Anyways. Am done LOL. I am glad how things are coming out and if I had pom-poms I'd be shaking them and cryout, Go Paige, Go!

Although, I have a feeling the permanent re-souling of Angel won't be that easy, will it?
LeoLupin chapter 31 . 9/11/2008
Ah, and the end is near.

great stuff, looking forward to more.

Question will Spike return in later stories and devolop like cannon Spike. Hopefully without a crush on Paige.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »