Reviews for Sent to the Witch
TVCrazed chapter 30 . 8/30/2008
AWW. POOR PAIGE.

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.
LeoLupin chapter 30 . 8/29/2008
I hate it when that happens. always ruins my day
Allen Pitt chapter 29 . 7/9/2008
It'll be interesting to see what decision the 2 sisters make about the Angel of Destiny (since they apparently are willing to override Paige on that point) after the whole Acathla thing is over... I wonder where Paige will go (assuming the story mirrors the end of Buffy season 2)-
TVCrazed chapter 29 . 7/8/2008
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ UPDATE SOON.
LeoLupin chapter 29 . 7/4/2008
good stuff can't wait for more!
LeoLupin chapter 28 . 6/17/2008
great chapter, can't wait until the final showdown b/t Angelus and Paige
Allen Pitt chapter 28 . 6/12/2008
it'll be very interesting if it follows the end of Buffy season 2...with Paige running off. Might be fun if she wound up in Sunnydale & ended up helping the slayer (helping her to realize she can't stop being a witch etc)..whoever the slayer is at this point...

I like the rift between her & Phoebe... that ep where 2 wanted to give up their powers & Paige didn't, but they basically didn't care what she thought-I thought they glossed over that too easily-one would think the upset would have lasted a bit longer...
Immortal-Hunter chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
I hope you update soon, i love Charmed and Angel and the combination of both of them is the greatest story ever.
LeoLupin chapter 27 . 4/19/2008
Permitly in-souled Angel, yeah that would solve some problems
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 26 . 3/20/2008
I knew it! Ha. It made such sense. When I remembered, Jenny has power. Can't wait to see how this all turns out. And I can't wait to see when you get to the "Angel" bit. Who're going to be his Cordy and his Wesley? I mean Doyle can still be Doyle. But I can't think if anyone in the Charmed 'verse who would suddenly have need to go to LA.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 25 . 3/20/2008
O! Is it Giles? Is it Ethan? No. Ethan wouldn't help and Giles would have no reason to be in Cali would he?

And I always thought the connection was both that they were seers. Is it really more? Can you say?

Oh! Jenny. I don't know why but she DID train Willow and she isn't dead and she did live in Cali ... so is it Jenny?
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 24 . 3/20/2008
Great chapter. Glad Phoebe is finally learning the difference.
TVCrazed chapter 25 . 2/1/2008
I LOVE IT. Is the character Faith? i love faith.

CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON.
AmethystSiri chapter 24 . 1/5/2008
At the risk of being impatient :) will Angel come back soon? I can't wait for the next chapter, please update again soon :)
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »