Reviews for In The Spirit
TORCAN chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This is one story that truly deserves to have 400 and more reviews. I loved how you wrote Brass and Catherine. Just lovely. And you must be congratulated for ending this charmer on the sly.
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
well, at least Cath was able to lift his spirits. *g*
beaujolais chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Glad to see a Brass Christmas story. If anyone is lacking in Christmas spirit, it would be him. Liked how Jim realized that others didn’t need to be subjected to his dark mood but I loved Catherine with the mistletoe, Jim turning the tables on her and then pulling her into the closet. Good for Jim and lucky Catherine!
Brette O'Connell chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
What a wonderful holiday story! Being on the other side of the country from my family this Christmas, and also being a bit down after talking with everyone and hearing about all the festivities going on without me, I was in dire need of cheering up. What could be better that a Brass story? This one did the trick. Even though I am a diehard Brass/Sara shipper, I am always happy when my favorite police captain gets some loving!
Gib chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This was great! I had the biggest grin on my face when I figured out what was in Catherine's hand. Love the little "Oh, Sara..." at the end.

What a nice litte treat to read.

Merry Christmas,