Reviews for It's All About the Coffee
Luna Motou chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
WOW! I LOVED IT! great use of "fluff", lol. Keep up the great work! and HAPPY WRITING , lol
AutumnTerm chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
What a wonderful story! Keep it up!
Schmuzz chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Whoa. That was really, really good. I think that was written really well, and even though it's August, this was such a great story that I can't bring myself to care that much.

Probably the best Christmas one-shot I've read. Even though I wish it went on for a few more pages... (I love it that much; you know that we never want good things to end.) I thought you ended the story well. Not too cheesy or sappy, but it still gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling inside that makes you want to hug your monitor. (I'm not, though ; .)

Well, awesome job. You are a really good writer, I'm gonna check out the rest of your stories, and, uh, Merry August!

-TeamD out.
Death Black chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Hee hee hee stark naked I sorry but that just makes me laugh and think bid things about it{very sick mind,got it from my mom}.
Anime WarriorSkye chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Awesomeness. I luff _!
flaxeneyes chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Yay! Happy endings for all! Love your story, tis fab!
DaakuKitsune chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Squee~! X3 That was so great! X3 You rock meh socks! _
Daikaio chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Sweet as!
TriplePivotTurn chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
That was very cute without giving cavities. The descriptions and overall style was really good too _ I loved it! I'm gonna add this to my fav stories list and I'll have to keep an eye on you because you seem to be a great author!
kingleby chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
cute _ lol, i loved the evil jacket bit.