Reviews for Tales of a Common Room
Yemi Hikari chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Good grief. Random humor is not funny. Again I'm stopping here rather then continuing on.
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 31 . 11/25/2006
Hey, I really like this story! YOu should do another chapter where it's the future... but it doesn't seem like your continuing this thing. Shame. Like it lots.
Moonlit Maiden chapter 31 . 8/12/2006
You should do other characters ie Frank and Alice, bill, charlie mr weasley Mrs weasley, harry, ron, hermione etc kids, dean parvati etc. If you dont mind missing time lines tonks, the order etc liking this though its like 100s of fics in one! K
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 31 . 5/29/2006
Once again, a lot of different views and ideas. I also like how you're not afraid to write alternate universes and canon, as well as writing all sorts of different views on the same issue or idea (the different pairings, like H/G and H/Hr and G/D and D/Hr).
rahhgirl.xx chapter 31 . 3/10/2006
O, the chappie before this freaked me out...shivers I definitely prefer this one...o, I dont have purple eyes (but it would be kewl if I did) so yea...haha cyaz!
Tami chapter 30 . 3/9/2006
wow that was very um...disturbing but i still LOVE this story! it's such an awesome idea- keep it up
RiverGold chapter 30 . 3/6/2006
weird... what broght THAT on?
ellie-kat89 chapter 31 . 3/5/2006
I do like the old J/L stuff, the stuff where she hates him, bugs me in a way. Love it like always! Can you write a Dean Thomas chapter, about what I don't know but I've always liked him as a low-key character... Just a suggestion :).
ellie-kat89 chapter 30 . 3/5/2006
Now that's just freakin' depressing. I love the sudden twist of fate though :). Now, on to the other chapter.
RiverGold chapter 29 . 3/5/2006
mad giggles galore! keep it up. I might be interested in a series on the slytherin common room if you should ever (horrors!) run out of ideas for grriffindore.
rahhgirl.xx chapter 29 . 3/4/2006
Lol cute chappie! One of mah faves I'll say...hey, didja know mah name is Suzie? Kewl...haha!
tresdrole chapter 29 . 3/4/2006
I like it! Nice short chapters, it was great to read through them all. You're on my favs!
ellie-kat89 chapter 29 . 3/4/2006
Undoubtedly the best chapter yet! I simply loved it, drunken Sirius was excellent, and the end was hilarious ;).
rahhgirl.xx chapter 28 . 3/4/2006
Hey so sweet, can't wait for the nxt update! Lol I loved Hermione's reactions...lmfao!
Anarchist X chapter 28 . 3/3/2006