Reviews for A Peppermint Kiss
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This was so sweet! And I really enjoyed reading it! Now it's time for me to find the sequel:D
Emmy chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Very cute. Double points for not making it too sappy and fluffy. Also, a bonus point for writing the reviewing song.
SaltDaddyPearl chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Wow, this was such a sweet story. Merry Christmas! :)
tinyplaidninja Katie chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I remember reading this a while back _ Before I knew you.

It's still one of my favorites :) I really love your writing style.
straightupfunk chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wow... This may be the first time that I've ever *tasted* a story, but there it is - the taste of peppermint in my mouth.

So simple and yet so touching.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Aw you have brightened up my christmas, great work, please write a sequel and make me happy! :)
brngirl2001 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
E a new christams fic- yippee- i am so happy and this was good- thanks- please write more soon-
perfectcrime chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I love this story and I would so be enterested in a sequel. I really like the little song that you made up. It's so true. You note that I'm reading now instead of watching the show, but that's just because I don't like logan and what's-her-face. Anyway, I'm putting you on author alert so I can read the sequel.\

Luv ya

StwbrryCSI
Denaliyasha chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Aw... it's adorable. Thank you, that was just what I needed. And for the record, that reviewing song was almost as good as the story. Creative... *Starts singing it* Anyhow... again, good story. Can't wait for the sequel.

Denni
detective-sweetheart chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
hey, Ink...this was cute...I liked it.
JuJuBeezzz chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Aw..this was a great fic..really cute! I'm looking foward to the sequel! merry christmas!
Loony4moony816 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Lol. I loved this story! So cute!

Merry Christmas!