Reviews for Something I've Always Had
rheaxoxx chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
love ittttttt
kellneriner chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
this is soo good! thnx 4 posting it! loved it!
xoElle23 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Amazing!
Ravens23Princess chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Just read it and it was great thats all i'll think about when i watch that episode now. great job.
Starlight77 chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
Ah, I love that you had extended scenes for each of the four flashbacks. It just added even more to already lovely scenes.

Thanks for sharing. They are too sweet together. I really enjoyed reading this!
thedreamygirl chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
I loved this story! This was such a great episode with Nathan's flashbacks, and you continued the scenes really well. Nathan and Haley are totally in character, and its been a while since I've read such sweet Naley fluff. The answering machine message was easily my favourite flashback and the way you've continued it has made it even more so - Brooke was so funny! I'm v glad to hear that you haven't given up on your old fics - I love 'How Good It Could Be' and another one you've written - I can't remember the name, but it's the sequel to Let Me Go. Hope you have a nice holiday and come back with exciting updates!
kitotterkat chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
that was really sweet! I enjoyed them a lot! Very clever continuations.
kitotterkat chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
wow, that was a hilarious chappie!
Nathan's Manna chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
Loved it! And they truly are meant for forever!
Nathan's Manna chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
Brooke cracks me up!
Nathan's Manna chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
It was such a great idea, extending these scenes! Loved this one too!
Nathan's Manna chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
VERY cute!
mary-023 chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
OMG! This story was amazing! I hope you will write Naley fic again because I love them! Good job for that story ! )
Duckygirl chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
GREAT chapter! i just watched that episode on sunday just for those flashbacks! i think those were my favorite part of season 2! ur definitely good at writing naley!
Babybee13 chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
Aww I loved this little fic it was really awesome! I hope you have fun on your vaca!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »