Reviews for In the Rough
Darkness Within Us chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Awwww

That was so CUTE!

Please, tell me you're gonna to finish this fic!

It's a great one! I love the humor you put lol
Darkness Within Us chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
"Miya was raised in a very conservative household."

I was raised in a conservative household too, and yet i was like the first one in my family to support gay rights
Angelfish369 chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
I can't believe you stopped THERE! I couldn't leave my chair until I read the whole thing from start to end. Absolutely loved it. You do humour very well. A lot of times it's so overdone that it's stupid, but you do it subtly and loudly and have the right effect every time. I burst out laughing at several points. And you wrote in little bits of detail I had to go over twice to get! I'm thinking of that scene with imitating people using the spice jars and the particular spices chosen.

Anyway, GREAT story, very smart and actually very funny humour. Wish there was more. I love that you showcased Hikari since she's awesome. It's her day to day life and I can just keep reading this forever!
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Looks interesting :)
Potgenie chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
I do hope you continue this story. :) I know its on hiatus, but I saw on your profile page that you're considering continuing it. I sure hope you do because I've really enjoyed reading it! So... hope that you'll update soon!
Potgenie chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
unlike some people I could mention whose last name spells ‘Imagay’ backwards…”

Hahahahahaa

There are so many laugh-out-loud moments in your fic. I don't usually read slash fics (I like Takari and Kenyako, I think I mentioned that in another review I left for one of your other stories) but yours are good. They actually have substance! I wish I had found your stories sooner, but at least I've finally stumbled upon them now. It's hard to find gems in the digimon archive anymore. :( Anyway, I'm off to read the next chapter now. :D
sugar-wolf chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
I love this story so much! I think your sense of humor is wonderful! This story made me laugh hysterically right after being so depressed about failing my Spanish test. I really hope you manage to continue this story after quite a delay. For now, I'll be waiting! Thank you very much!
Taichi-Yamato4ever chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
So...I reviewed this fic a long time ago. You have not updated in over nine months! (not that I'm one to talk...) I am absolutely in love with this story. My friend and I have so many inside jokes because of it. You must update the sugary goodness of Takair and Daiken...ASAP!

...sorry to bug you.
tineryn chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I think I reviewed this story ages ago, and I definitely added it to my favorites list. I just wanted to prod you and put in my support for this story, because I adore your characterizations of Hikari, Taichi and Yamato and all in all, it's a very fun read. I'd hate to see it sit unfinished forever.

So yeah. Basically, I just hope you don't abandon it.
Taichi-Yamato4ever chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Pweese? It's so good. I can't wait! UPDATE!
BubbleWitch chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
I really enjoy the story. Please update it!

I want to see the match!
The Lawrence Tree chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
Oh this story is amazing. And I'm pretty sure de-walking is my new favorite word. Please update soon!
Departures chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
:D I love it. It's very funny and entertaining. Please update soon!

Stained In Negativity
Angela-Marie chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
I can't even begin to describe the level of joy that this story has brought me! I was so psyched to find a story of such an outstanding quality. I truly admire you for your wit...and hopefully look forward to a new chapter sometime soon?
ccc chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
Another great chapter! I can't wait for the actual game. And I really like your "sence" of humour. One thing I'm still waiting for is how Hoshi fits into all this- she seems like a random character right now...but I'm sure she has a reason for being here.

About the Tai-Dai and Gai sensei-Rock Lee interaction thing, I just realized that Dai and Rock Lee have the same English voice actor. Just something I though was cool...