Reviews for At the Rising of the Moon
Nienor Niniel chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Thanks so much for the card!

I wonder what scene it reminded you of. The fox who walks past the Hobbits when they leave the Shire came to my mind!

Men, tsktsk! Writing poems but not getting the importance of a mistletoe. Typical.

Hm, what will the old woman make them do? Very mysterious.

But of course you could not tell us if those events really will happen after "Web of Treason"! Gr...

Merry Christmas! Nienor
Angranse chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
This sounds like it will be fun. :) And as to whether it's AU or set after 'A Web of Treason', well, I'm just going to believe the latter, because that's what I want it to be.

Thank you.
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
"“Do you think that was wise, sending them out together?” Arwen said doubtfully, as soon as the men had left the room.”They always seem to get into some sort of trouble!”"

Understatement of the Fourth Age! Hopefully our heroes will not be ambushed by traitors, set upon by orcs, stepped on by wild horses, or harangued by eccentric old ladies.

I loved the characterisation of Elbeth, as usual - looks like Eowyn has learned how to handle the kid.
Aelaer chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Scene: The Citadel, decked with boughs of holly, candles, and other pretty things. Laire is currently trying to convince the exasperated headservant that having a pine tree inside of the house is completely appropriate and normal, but is not having much success. She then notices someone.

Lindahoyland, my lovely authoress! *bows* This is the headservant person... uhm... what was your name again?

Headservant: *throws hands up in the air and leaves*

... what's his problem? *rolls eyes* Eh, I'll get a tree in here whether its the last thing I do... *coughs* Anyways. I hope you have a very merry Christmas! It should be Christmastime already in Britain, no? Still 4 1/2 hours to go here until midnight... and then after Christmas only 5 more days until my birthday! Whee! I should make Aragorn throw me a big celebration... *grin*

This is a very nice, light story. Nice break from the angst. But I must ask, what word processor do you usually use, and what are you using now? I may be able to help; I know a little in computers.

Now, I must find a tree to drag in! *gets on a warm coat and walks outside to find a tree*
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7