Reviews for Fugue
frytrix chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
Well,, its not the kind of story i expected when i started to read it, while the story is unique do i find myself rather dissapointed in how it turned out.
turbomagnus chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Nice touch with the subtle reference to the fact that pigs eat - and are even used to hunt for - mushrooms with Ryoga thinking they taste better to him as a pig.
turbomagnus chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Oh, that exchange between Ranma and Ryoga at the end was great - just great. Simple, but effective.
kapuis chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
VEry good fic.
I really like the end, she is very surprising.
I really would like to read a seuqel for see a conversation between Kasumi and Nabiki and also to see a fight of Nabiki.
I wonder also how the characters will react at Ranma's disappereance.
I would like a pairing between Nabiki and Shampoo.
irnzenmonk chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
very interesting story ne
Dagoni hide chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Interesting
Ibskib chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
wow I really didn't see this coming, a pretty cool twist, a shame that we don't see her meeting up with Kasumi. A part of me would have liked it if Ranma solved the fiancee situation with Nabiki's intellect, although that wouldn't have been quite as unique a story.
ijpowers92 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
This is one of the more original fics I've read here, no hyberbole intended.

It had me guessing up until the end, and I never saw those last few twists coming. (...well I guessed Kasumi's wish once you spilled she made one).

On the subject of a sequel, I'm divided.

On one hand, I'm dying to see what sort of fall out occurs from this. Cause two prominent figures in Ranma 1/2 have been erased thanks to your fic. And that will make waves and other characters will demand answers.

On the other hand, I can't see a sequel answering those questions playing out in a satisfactory way.
darkyshana chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
it was interesting and a first of this kind, never read this theme before from any other
FuryouMiko chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
Great story, great twist.

Great fun.
Nosferatum chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Wow, what a crazy and convoluted plot you've made up here! :)
Cullyn the dwarf chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
very neatly tied up at the end. a sequel would ne nice but after so much time im guessing the answer is no.

still though t plese keep writing, it was a great trip throught your chapters
Shannon Dee chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
I loved this story. A very original concept, and it has given me idea for several stories using this Nabiki.

Thank you for writing it.
Inufox chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
it all makes sense now...
BlackRoseFire chapter 8 . 8/14/2009
That was a really good fan fiction. I loved it.