Reviews for Something to Be Thankful For
Ninety-Nine-More chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I realize this story has been around forever, so I hope you're still writing and active in .

This story was so beautiful. I really, truly loved it. I wish there was more of course, maybe more times where Wufei and Treize have opportunities to communicate and the such. There really isn't enough stories with this couple, and this one is one of the best. Wonderful job. )
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Wow this story was amazing. You wrote Wufei brilliantly well. It was so eerie and sad. I loved it.
treacherous lady chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
oh my god... i love it, you are a really good writer you are (so far) the only person i think has really gottn fei fei down

thnks 4 that
keiichisei chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Oh, my gosh. That was... *struggling for words*, that was beautiful. You have fantastically captured something I have struggled with in my fic, the details of Wufei moving on after Treize's death, still in love with him. It is beyond my emotional capacity to depict what you have, I have seen friends lose their lovers, some of them are content with being bachelors and living in memory of them, and other after a long time are able to love again. But what happens before that? What do you feel when you wake up in the morning and your short term memory says your lover is dead but your long term memory says your lover is alive? What goes through your head and heart when you catch yourself leaving a note by the phone or holding the door for someone that is not there? Poor Wufei, it must be truly agonizing because . that Treize is alive, no way for his heart to keep believing in the happiness they should have enjoyed forever. Great, it was great.

On just a side note, the section "...something that was hot and hard and thick filling him until he thought..." I would suggest maybe replacing 'something' with a more personal version, 'Treize's passion hard and thick filling... etc'. It might be just me (and the fact that I'm a little tired ;/), but when you said 'something' it sort of threw me for a loop, like that 'something' might not actually be Treize, if I'm making any sense at all.

Great job! Keep writing 5x13, I guarrantee I'll love anything you come up with, your first impression with me is terrific! There's definetely not enough 5x13 writing going on, great job and write more! -Keiichi Sei
yuio chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
that is so good. OMG i love this story. Are u going to contiune. I love it. write more story like this plz. Plz