Reviews for Fiat Lux
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
please update this!
MaiWishes chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
WHERE IS THE REST GODDAMN YOU! ! ! ! :'(
so much potential this had. I'm NEVER EVER reading another incomplete story again...
Bambi chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
are you seriously still gonna update? coz it's such a waste if you don't.
Ella Palladino chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
omg is that it? are you SERIOUS? there must be more! this is too brilliant!
livy chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
that...was...AWESOME!

i'm usually a mmad shipper, but that was brilliant.
Sonnie chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I'm very disappointed you've stopped updating; I realize it's highly unlikely that you'll continue this, but I wanted you to know how wonderful I found it. It's one of the only unfinished stories I've added to my favorites. If you ever come back to this story, I'll be happily waiting.
Luanna255 chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
The story is not at all boring! It's awesome! Please continue (I see you haven't updated in a while). Oh, and did the Memoria Atrocisortia make her relive her worst memory - kind of like the dementors? Oh, well, just a guess. Anyway, please continue this!
Luanna255 chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Oh, wow! That's so amazing! I love this! Don't worry, the chess game was not at ALL boring to read, and I really liked Tom's opinions on WWII.
Katie chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i love this paring

will you continue to write this story?plz

:D

it's very good
Whas'up chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
OK, from the looks of things you've not updated in a while, and though i don't know the reasons behind this, i am still disheartened.

This story is so interesting, and so well written!

If you could, you know, perhaps, maybe continue writing it?

Even after all this time?
Amandie chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
I so can't wait for the next chapter, this was really good and enteresting. Contiue with it.
Charlie.aus chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
oh my gods THREE YEARS!

I am begging you to please update. This is such an orignal and well played idea. The way you are creating an atmosphere is amazing. It would be winderful if you could come back and finish this.

PLEASE
What I wrote chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
This is so great, this is so greeat! Up-freaking-date! xD
marie chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
I would love to find what Memoria Atrocisortia is but it seems to me that wouldn't be happening any time soon, judging by the lack of updates for over 2 years now. Would it be useless if I ask you to update?I hope not.
krachum chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
You've got a really interesting take on Riddle. Kuddos on integrating his experiences during WWII into the story. Interaction between Minerva and Riddle are also well done.