Reviews for Christmas Dancing
Zanyotaku chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Read your other story, found this one: YAY!
This was SO ADORABLE! If there were more fics like this I might actually start shipping BB/Rae! It felt much more in-character than many BB/Rae fics I've read before! This was pure fluffy goodness that I LOVE like a chocolate truffle...yum! (I have a food/story thing...baah, it's weird, but it's how my brain works)
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
D'AWWWWWW! This fanfic was really sweet, and normally I'm not a BB/Rae shipper, but this was just...too sweet to resist! Good job!
Truthfully though I've always thought the idea of them(any of the titans) growing up and getting married to be weird, but it was still sweet. (Those poor kids! They'll be 1/4 demon and I wonder if BB's condition could be passed on...hmm...I suppose I'm over thinking things again...)
Ccero chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
yet another masterful piece of fanfic.

And this seems to be your first posted fic, too.

Why you have stopped writing? You have a gift, girl. Don't let it go unused.
reader chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
very good. i cried. my folks do the same thing. as do i with my girlfriends. (not at the same time)
Made in Fiction chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
A good short and sweet Christmas tale. One of the best Christmas oneshots I've seen :D.
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
AW! that...that was GREAT! AMAZING!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I loved the end.
TopKat chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
that was so beautiful. i'm amazed. utterly speechless. that was just...wow. amazing. you almost had me crying there...

*RoseMage*
Aries Vincere chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I seriously had tears in my eyes after reading it; I still do typing this. It's a one-shot, but a great Christmas one at that. Wonderful job.
RM and RJ co chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
oh my good golly gosh

that is so freaking adorable

and its deff a fave