Reviews for Dovator
Darth Malleus chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
One chapter read, I loved it. But I am a little disappointed that such a promising story has not been updated in half a decade...:( maybe it'll be updated someday, I hope so.
Gutsu chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I'm very much liking the story so far. Having read much of the Warhammer 40k background before reading it, I'm seeing a tremendous amount of faithful inclusions of the universe in your work.

Inquisitors are typically more inclined to show a kind of kindness that begets a disciplined harshness to psykers. This is because many inquisitors are psykers themselves, but at the same time are keenly aware of the dangers of their own 'gift', and while they believe in their own abilities they are far more cautious when dealing with other psykers. Take Ravenor for instance, easily one of the most powerful psykers of his time. So powerful that he doesn't really even need a physical body. The Grey Knights who serve the Ordo Malleus are an entire chapter of psyker Space Marines.

People think all Inquisitors are cold hearted people by choice when it is a question of necessity. The most taciturn and destructive inquisitors are the most remembered. The kinder ones, who aren't totally as rare as they're made out to be, revel in the reputation the others create. So much so that acts of humanity shock their subjects. At least that's been my experiences in the literature I've read.
beSiegedAnon chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
I like the characters... They seem like the only 'true' people in all the Imperium... Dovator is so cool...
Thefallenheart chapter 5 . 11/8/2006
that was totaly brilient. apsolutly fantastic. cant wait for the next chapters.
Stikibunn chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Wow... I absolutly love this. Finally we get to see the other side of humanity, the one we normally never see.

Good work.
Riddlesindisguise chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
I like this, I always thought the tech preists were a bit loony. Why pray to the machine when you can just press the ON button? please more chapters
ograman chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Wow, a very catching opening! You managed to both set the scene and and incorporate the flavor of GW's 40K in only one short chapter. Very impressive!
Cherub of Bael chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
I like this story, keep it up. Oh,and write more chapters please, I'm dyi'n here!
alith anar chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
please update soon I really like this story and you are a good writer
Extartius chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Wow! This is really good. Well written, good characterisation, description and above all believable despite the Inquisitor's unconventional approach.

Definitely looking forward to reading more...
Philostratus chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
MORE MORE MORE! I really liked it. Well written nice idea having a benevolent inquisitor.

Please continue with your story as you left of at a cliffhanger. I really got sucked in.
alith anar chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Finally an Inquisitor with a concience. I was about to give up hope for the 41st Millennium. Good fic please continue.
diabloelmo chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
hey nice! a humane inquisitor, there's something you dont see everyday. kinda like a ork peace activist...

jokes aside, a great piece of work!
Twilight-Link chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
An Inquistitor with a heart, eh? Huh... Now that's a rarity right there. I can't wait to see where you take this story! Keep up the good work and update soon.
Justin Blaze chapter 1 . 1/4/2006