Reviews for New Beginnings
ILOVESKIPBEAT chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I had tears in my eyes! Awwww...YukiXShuichi 4ever
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
wow, that was wicked! hooray for west ed! they sell my precious gravitation and i luvs it!

much love always

hope x
Dyien chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
*gapes* OMG i wasnt expecting this, its so not like yuki but OMG wat a nice surprise! ;)
jaks-phantom chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
aww that was soo cute :D i totally loved it, its definately a fav!
Ashcat chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Aww that was a cute story! You didn't do a bad job on the Gravitation cast.. would like to see more stories about them from you :) Thanks for posting!
nyoko chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
holy crap! that is aw inspiring in it awesomeness! i should go to sleep but just becuase this aws so frickin sweet! i will continue to read in hbopes that i find another one as awesome as yours! highly doubt it will happen tho, and super fantavbulous job for the first gravi fic...or any fic for that matter!
lauren chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
aw i LOVE it! it gave me warm fuzzy's! THANKS IT WAS SO GOOD! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
StarrySky chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Very cute,and very well-written.
Kaay-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Ahh! I love it! It's so sweet. Nice story. Keep up the great work!
momo-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
This one was really good. It was so cute! Its nice to see Yuki being snuggley and fluffy! *dies from fluff overload*

_;;
maple2839 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Aww... this is so sweet! I absolutely love it!
Aliander chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Ah! Oh my gosh that was so sweet! When I read the enscription part, I couldn't help myself, I just went aw...!

This story was so adorable! I totally put off doing everything just to finish it, and it was worth it~!

muaha, I liked the part about the Edmonton mall, that thing is awesome, are you from around there?

...Cool story, well written and great plot! yippee!

Thanks!

p.s Merry Christmas!
WildSpiritOfDarkness2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
oh-em-gee!

no, really, it's so good! *squee* if i had friends that knew what gravitation was, i'd send this to them. actually, i'll send it to them anyway! _

Merry Christmas!
ffpanda chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Aw...that was just SO sweet! Totally wonderful!