Reviews for Kissing Santa Claus

Hehe Kai dressed as Santa? *rolls around on floor crying with laughter*

I'd PAY to see that!

awesome :]
SilverKitsune18 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
How cute! Takao and Maxie both saw Rei kissing "Santa Claus". Plz update more!
Black Ice Phoenix Wolf chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Kaei Kon chapter 1 . 12/29/2005

Merry Holidays! and thanks for saying such pretty things 'bout my reviews, I know they don't make sense many of the times.

Your fic was so cool! and so original, you know, with all this Xmas fics 'bout the holidays are too many but only a few are really original and let me tell you that -yours- is one ot this, I mean the only thought of Kai dressed as Santa makes me laugh! And the little dragon and blondie believing in him, wow, I have no words.

You are so good writer! I'm really a fan hope see more of you soon

С Новым годом!

Каеи Юишатари Кон
Huredhiel chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
weaird story but i like it you got every one who is suppose to be together and you got the whole song right. the last fanfic. thati read the author didnt even know the words to the song. but you did a good story and i like it. thak you for writting this story and have a happy news years!
SpottedShadow97 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
That was so adorable! Great job! This was totally awesome to read on Christmas day! -
Reis1gurl chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Aw! A fic dedicated to all us reviewers of ATP? AWESOME! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! God, you're such a good writer! Hey you're gonna write more on this fic right? I mean, you're not just gonna leave it so Takao and Max think Rei is having an affair with Santa, right? ...i never thought i'd say that sentence...'rei is having an affair with Santa...' OH. MY. GOD. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Well, please continue this for at least one more chap, please!

pemphetru chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
XD "none of the crumns were waisted" haha!
dark-night-sky chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Kitty: XD how cool

Rouge: you still haven't fixed the one button, have you?

Kitty: no -looks innocent- will you do it for me?

Rouge: whatever

Kitty: -huggs- i LOVED that story, i thought it was real funny, update 'Across the pages' soon, k? Keep it up

Caoi .

insanewelshangel chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
ah! that is so cute and funny! great!
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
lmao, tell me that Kai was wearing a fat suit through this! God, my imagination kills me sometimes! Supported by this fic of course, awsome job! Too cute! I loved it!
Stunstar chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
aww so cute! and dont worry i'll definitely keep reading atp, after all i really like reading all those cutsie kai/ray fics out there as much as I luv writing them! merry christmas and happy hols!
darksaphire chapter 1 . 12/24/2005