Reviews for Frustration of the Sexual Persuasion
Violyne chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Ah! So cute! :3 I loved it XD
munford chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
awww butthat was lime at best
rei-intro-rini chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
ooh...that was wonderful! I really enjoyed reading this fic...It was well-written, fluffy & sensual. ( I read the original Media miner-one )
Thank you for sharing. I had a good time reading it. Its sad that you are not posting on but still if you visit again, I hope to see your new works again. :D
Lacy Lissie chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Yeah, if it were easy to find said chapters on Media miner. Direct links would be wonderful, but said links are not there.

And the last 3 lines make no sense, when put together. The only thing that makes sense is that you put them in out of order,
Scherherazade chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
I really enjoyed this story. At times the going back and forth between the past and present was confusing for me, but I got the hang of it.

Did Kagome look so young because of being mated to Sesshoumaru? How did Rin survive to this time? Were Sango and Miroku reincarnations of themselves or were they somehow transported to the future?

Answering these questions is not necessary to the story but I am curious. Anyways good story with an interesting and original plot.
Fear not the darkness chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
whats with the comment at the very end?
jojo661538 chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
keep up the good work _
NayomiDH chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
FANTASTIC!
lexington22 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
gawd, you're good!
Uwaki Aisu chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Just finished reading the A Single Spark version and I have to say I'm very, very impressed with your work. I've read two of your stories so far and I will continue to read the others.

You're a terribly good author.
Shikahanyou chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Beautiful story, I love it. I read the full Lemon version. I love how you balanced out Lemon and a kind of cute side to it too _. Wonderful writing skills.
Athenesic chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Oh...I see what ur doin' here. Mwahahahahha! Not really. I really liked this chapter and I have to get back to it because my Mum is kicking me off of the bloody computer. I know what I'll do, I'll get on when they're all asleep! Mwaahahahahahahhaha! XD (I'm hiper, sorry).

Ja ne!
QAM-Andy chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Cute, cute, cutie, cute! Omg, makes me turn red with giggles!
roflmort chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
OMG such a cute story I loved the ending it made me cry! XD
ooOoo0ooOoo chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
Damn. . . I can't believe I never reviewed for the last chapter. . . I mean, I DRAGGED it out of you with 'Charming.' Lol, ah well. At least I got to be your 100th reviewer.

We ought to get a chat room open sometime with you, me, raihu, yodeladyhoo, moonflames, and the rest of the old circle and just chat.

email me for details