Reviews for Through the Clock
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
I say this story is good. I say these three chapters are excellent
j0k3 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
please continue!
morganaoflocksley chapter 3 . 8/24/2009
write some more! I NEED TO READ MORE!
greengirl16 chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
please continue this story. I realize you haven't updated it since 2006, but give it a try again and see what happens. I know I'll read it. Please you can't just ditch a story that left off how it did!
bloodymary2 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
So...

when I saw that this story was from way back, 2006, and hadn't been updated in, like, forever, I froze. Another great story that I failed to notice was unfinished and probably forgotten? NO!

Then, after I had calmed down, I went to your profile page, to check out your latest activities. And, surprise, surprise! You had decided to come out of hiding!

Now, I know you might not update, and finish, all your stories. But, it can't hurt to ask, right? So, here I am, asking you to please, please, please... consider this story! I would love to see how you continue it. I even offer my services, if you need them, in helping. This could be a great tale and I really believe it deserves to be completed, don't you.

Please? pretty please?
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
i'm saying this seriously: this is one of the best stories that i have read on this website. please update soon, i'm begging you!
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
elphie's not green anymore? oh, i luv it!
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
oh, this is amazing. really really good!
Chasing Clouds chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
How dare you! Start a story and then not update for...9 months! And a good one too! Shame on you!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 3 . 10/25/2006
wow, stating the obvious, glinda...
firebolt669 chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
Hey, is there any more to this? I've read it about six times, and was just wondering if it was TBC.
Nicole Berman chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
Interesting story...are you planning to continue?
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
I am positively thrilled that you updated! I love the chapter. I don't know if you intended it or not, but the play on 'miss Glinda' was really cool. And I love that Elphaba is missing Oz so much (even though it's sad) and that Fiyero's just trying to help but isn't quite sure how. Excellent job!
NewYorks chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Oh, that ending! I wish your computer was fixed. But i guess I'll have to wait.

Great chapter!
Silverwolf08 chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
AH! I love this chapter! Continue Please!

Oz Speed,