Reviews for Harsh Realities
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Awesome ending. I love it. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Awesome fanfic. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Great job!
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Great fanfic. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Love this. Definitely on of the best Chris revelation fabrics I've ever read! :D
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Awesome! I love this fanfic.
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Great fanfiction. I love this . :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Great fanfiction.
Gravitational Awareness chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
This was one of the best Charmed stories I have ever had the pleasure to read. It was dark and honest, and it showed how evil Wyatt really was. I was drawn in by the first chapter and couldn't stop until I reached the end. This work was simply amazing.
Source chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
amazing beginning and the middlepiece was very good.
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
This story was really beautiful and sad. The end was a bit too hasty but I still love this story :)

Me├┐li
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
I was somewhat amused that Leo thought Chris and Wyatt were lovers. I really like the fact that Wyatt knew the spell to come back through time - seriously he could remember it even if Chris ripped out the page! It was a bit of a logic fail in the series. I like the way you're writing this Chris revelation fic.
Rain in the Dark chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
It was such a great story, but I think that it ended too abruptly. It was if it kept going and going and then just suddenly stopped without any conclusion made.

I think it would have taken Chris a lot more time to heal, especially mentally. As far as I can see, Chris had a mental breakdown and shut down emotionally, and psychological traumas that severe take a very long time and lots of effort to get over. I just didn't see much of it in the story. Simple words wouldn't have been enough to heal his obsession and mistrust. They would be so deeply ingrained in him by that point that it would take years of counseling to help with that... and even then they would never fade completely.

But thanks for sharing anyway. It was well-written, it's just that I see the story as a preamble to a larger story rather than a completed one.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
I geuss Leo, the dumbass, wasn't watching when Chris very carefully refused to hurt or killy baby!Wyatt and put him down to crawl to his mom. Yeah, he's trying to kill him, all right! eyeroll
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
I think I read this before... oops _' good story anyway ;)