Reviews for Shield
Nelja chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I love it.

I love people who can write Heero/Relena... fluff, in a way, but without forgetting how they are far from each other... necessary, but never close... a relation so beautiful and strange. It is one of the best illustrations I've seen. :-)
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
this was good
animechick2487 chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
So SWEET! I loved it! It's so adorable and a perfect 1R fic! Write more! _
Wing chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
They are really kawaii! It was a great, short but sweet story! I just love all your works! This is great! I really love how you describe the relationship between Heero and Relena! It's very joyful to read! Continue to write more! I'll definitely read them! from the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*Wing
Wing chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 9/12/2002
Whoo go Quatre! Go Goldberry! Yeah! Continue writing! HYxRP 4ever! Q-man rocks!

peace
fallen pheniox chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
That a cool fic on Quatre's P.O.V. you are one amazing writter!
SilverStar chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
Wow! You are soooooooo good! I love HR fics!

Ja ne!

Silver_Star _
Lauralye chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
You're my absolute favorite fluff writer.
C.C. Lea chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
I'm hooked now! You are ever so talented, sweetie! Keep it up and you'll win that... that pulitzer thingy for sure *he he*. Love ya bunches.
fierysable chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
_ i thought it would be either Quatre or Duo, but then i thought "when would Duo ever be this CALM? And when reporters started running towards him, i knew for sure. really good fic, twilight...when is ur next chapterz coming out?
Morrighan of Crimson and Sable chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
Ooh! I couldn't tell until the part when a reporter said his name who it was! This was SO good. I can totally imagine that!
diamondgirl too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
i knew it was quatre! i'm so good!
Lady Hitomi chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
This was very good...you got into Quatre's head so well...
fractured blue chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
I didn't expect the outside viewer to be Quatre. And now that he has been revealed, I kinda feel a little stupid...oh well. Good short story. I like Relena and Heero pairing just as much as I do Duo and Hilde. And you dish out Relena and Heero pairings wonderfully.