Reviews for Something a Little Extra
EminaKotek-nightmare chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I luv it so much! XD
Septimka-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That was SO sweet! 3

Chichiri/OC fics are always good, but this one is simply stunning, I luv it so much

Have a nice day, no da! _
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
*has thouroughly drowned about fifteen tissues* Chichiri-kun... *grabbs another tissue* *drol*

~Latni-chan
Kristall chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
AW! Ok, so it's not Christmas time while I'm reading this, but still, this was soo KAWAII! And I knew, before Mitsukake said anything, what was up with Nami. Then again, I went through it myself, so it would be kinda hard for me to NOT know. *grins* I like your stories, and I hope to see a third FY fic out sometime. Take your time though! Later!
IrishGirl17 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Aww that's such a wonderful fic! *shining eyes* the best I've read for a long time... where Chichiri actually dates and marries a girl and not Tasuki (which, okay I like Tasuki as much as the next girl... but no.) I'm so happy! I encourage you to write more! Yes yes, I could imagine a sequal!

~Faith
SilentHopeX3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
nice story! ChiriOC fanfics rock! well, it was nice ta know that Chichiri fell in love and is a almost-to-be father! Nami and him look good together! Yeah...so, ja ne! -
Zemby chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
*hurriedly hides tissue* I was not drooling! *cough, cough*

Aw, that was so sweet...I was a little confused earlier, but then I figured it out.

I LUVED it! So sweet and fluffy and-

Hikari- What's this? *points at a slightly damp tissue*

Me- *blushes* Nothing! ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! Oh by the way Hikari is my OC. See my fic 'ToS: Rain, Rain, Go Away!' if ya wanna see who she is.

BTW, is this a one-shot or an actual story? Just wondering.

Merry Christmas!

~~D.D.Z.~~
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
lol, aww... i sorta guessed but it was so sweet and nice. it's really nice. have a happy new year!
wanderwithme4now chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Aw, very cute! I liked it a lot. Ah, Chichiri will make a great father. YAY for Chichiri being topless! WOOT! Just kidding (maybe) Hope you have a happy Christmas and it's full of Fushigi Yuugi goodness! : ) Can't wait for more of your other fics, but this was a nice thing to have between them.

~~Chichiri's Wanderer

: ) Christmas rocks my toe socks!
Chichirifan chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Hey, it's me, Chichirifan! I've read your story an' I really liked it! I mean, who DOESN'T want Chichiri to become a father? *wink, wink* .~ Yer into Chichiri too? If ya do, why don't ya read my stories? Just find "Repeat The Past Love Is Unreachable", "The Forgotten Star", or "High School Quest", I'm sure one of 'em is somethin' ya like! Even though I ain't sure if what everyone said is true but they're good an' their CHIRIXOC fics! Hope ya like 'em an' everythin'! Ja ne!