Reviews for Happily Ever After
Vaoni chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh dear, I seem to be crying.

Excellent work with this fic. It was touching and heartbreaking. Great work.
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This was really good.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
sad. good job.
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was so sad and so sweet and I loved it!
WindStar chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
awe this is so sweet! Thank you!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
nothing like getting your heart ripped out by a tow truck...LOL great little christmas story! Great job
Anora chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
*sniffs* So cute, I love it.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Such a cute story. Heartbreaking and sweet.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
I've just been trawling thru the back pages of the Supernatural FF and came across this nugget of a story. It may be many months late in the coming but I have to tell you that this one-shot perfectly summed up the bond the brothers shared, and the pain that goes with it. Thank you for a really treasured read.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Ah brilliant! Great gift idea, and I really loved Dean's little message too :)
rodney215 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Good Luck on Happily Ever After- Dean

-OK this line really got to me. I loved the story. So heartbreaking. And so sweet at the same time.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
What a bittersweet little story! I love the touch on how Sam didn't *quite* fit in with his roommate, and Dean waiting outside for three hours was heartbreaking.

Having them see each other was brilliant.

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
music nimf chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Ah, that was a good Christmas story. A little heartwarming, but not sappy. I liked it. _ and Merry Christmas to !
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Beautifully Written! Got me right in the heart! Thanks! I needed that tonight!
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Okay, give me a moment to collect myself here...I just melted from the absolute CUTENESS of this story...I mean, not just cuteness...just, such depth. You, like Ridley, have a great grasp for these two lovable characters, and you make me love them even more (if that's even possible). You wrote this extremely well, and like the show itself, this story held a vision of joy as well as that tone of sadness, with a satisfactory ending that only leaves you wanting more. Very nice to read, and Dean's little inscription was so...just, beautiful, and very Big Brother-like...and, the whole scene with Sam just waiting, hoping for Dean to call him...so sad...but, I could go on with how amazing this little story was. Thanks so much for writing it! Oh, and Merry Christmas!

*Silver Kitten*