Reviews for The Gift of Warmth
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I can think of nothing else to say other than the fact that this was absolutely wonderful
mayfaire chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I'm always a sucker for 1x2 fics with Heero's POV and this one is no less brilliant than the other 1x2 fics you've written. You captured Duo's philanthropic side perfectly as well as Heero's love for him.
keiichisei chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Aw that was so great thanks. Keep writing.
ffpanda chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Beautiful - absolutely beautiful!
Memeal chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Merry, merry, merry Christmas! Hope it was a warm, loving, amazing, and delightful holiday for you and yours.

~Memme
Yanagi-wa chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Thank you for such a nice Christmas present. It was so sweet. Especially since you posted it when most people would be indulging in family holiday. (And thanks to your beta too.)
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Very sweet story but you could trim it down a bit so there's more action and less description. It would read a bit better. This was a great write though. Keep writing!
priscel chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
That was great. I can see Duo doing something selfless like that, I'm just glad he kept some of his clothes even though it was the bare essential. And Heero, being privy to his thoughts on the matter was refreshing. He trusted Duo, he cared enough to worry but a controlled kind of worry and not the obsessive kind for the person that meant so much to him. THat was warm, loving and sweet... thank you for the gift and Merry Christmas to you.
hostilecrayon chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Lovely. Duo really would give everything, wouldn't he?
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
aw! so sweet! beautiful fic. happy holidays! keep writing. ::huggles::