Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
darklace15 chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
That was awesome! I was so excited to see that there was more than one chapter! The second chapter confused me at first, as I thought it was Reno's stream of consciousness, but once I figured out it was Yuffie, it all made sense. The last chapter was good, too, even though I was a little confused at first with all of the flashbacks. Naughty, naughty Vincent!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
With his stupid unicorn hairstyle and his ‘I’m-obviously-compensating-for-something’ giant-ass sword.

made me snort and i'm getting funny looks for it. that's what i get for taking the laptop to a coffee shop i guess, eh?
blackrosevirus chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Really great job, i loved it. _
blackrosevirus chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
yay yuffie! I loved it, her mind is so interesting _ great job
blackrosevirus chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
again, wonderful ending, so cute! Youre a really talented writer, keep it up.
Mistyresa chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
hahah i loved this chapter and cannot wait for the update!

-T
Mistyresa chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Wow that is HILARIOUS, i loved how scatterbrained Yuffie was it was such a great drunk perception of her.

My favorite part was the countdown. GEEZ lady fix your top. hahahaha i laughed out loud

-T
DragonGirl323 chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
Very awesome! But I wanna know what Vincent wrote! It's driving me nuts! Anyways...great chapter...hope you do another one soon!

Until then! Huggles!_

Sincerely,

DragonGirl323
simplewhimsy chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Cute, very cute. Just what I needed in my loneliness. XD
simplewhimsy chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Hm hm hm. . .your style is very. . .dare I say tangy? But it is amusing to read. I am enjoying it, and that is enough. . .
simplewhimsy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
So. . .thanks to that you're now on my favorite author's list. I decided I like your style, for what it's worth, and I think you portray the characters rather well.
xXPorSiempreXx chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
I LOVE IT.

XD I love Vincent. And Reno. Heh heh heh.

Will there be more? *gives Savvy Savie plate of cookies*
yin-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
AHAHHA Tifa's mental thoughts as Reno kissed her had me in stitches! Such a load of fluff, I'm gonna have cavities. You ought to be a novelist! _
Soporific chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Hehe.. You got me laughing there, especially the last part. Vincent. Who would've thought? ;P Awesome stuff. Great job.
Jurietto chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
VERY bad, but good all the same. xD Liked it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »