Reviews for Here is Gone
welovechocolate chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
You pathetic oaf. How dare you not realize Raven and Robin were written in the stars? I pity your your low IQ.

Tell your buddy Starfire that we would like to strangle her for existing.
Obezed chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
um, all i can say is very cute. adorable. very much so. keep writing!

* check out my stories by the name of samuraigurl *
Siriuslover4eva chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
OMG! That was so sweet! Glad to hear that everything turned out alright! Loved the mistletoe part, lol. Well, bedtime now. I'm tired. See u 2morrow,

-Jen
Siriuslover4eva chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
Hey! Loved this chapter, again really great! Glad that he chose to live...lol. But neways, great chapter. Goin on to the next one!
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Hey! Great chapter! Absolutly loved it, as i thought i would. Gonna read the next one when im out of the shower.

luv ya

-Jen
corneliacaleblover4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
really luv ur storys its so hard to find ones with Donna in them she didnt even make it in to the show tet all the other orignal fab five did thats so unfair well enough of my complans luvthe story pls contuine ur other one to pls
Jacque Nicole chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
:D I loved it, especially the way you depicted the Bruce/Dick interaction and the little R/S moment. Congrats on winning the contest! ;D
artsydarts chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Ah! I love, love, love, love, love this story! This is THE greatest epilogue! YAY! The Roy thing was awesome. And the Donna thing. And the whole thing!

AH!

I am in love with this story so much! Hey, I just had a Jimmy Stewart marathon, which included "It's a Wonderful Life," and I was like, "Hey, this is like Lg's story!" Well, I already knew that...but Jimmy Stewart is awesome, I'd have to say. Hey, have you ever hear of "It's a Horrible Life?" Yeah...that was the Beevis and Butthead spoof...

AAHH! I love this story! Jacque's story is cool and all, but this just rocks!
Ryuko chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
XD You're a sap, ya know that?

The make up call was awesome. If there's one thing I never expected, it'd be Dick and Bruce having a conversation that actually gave me that fuzzy feeling. XD Weird.

And...and...and...MISTLETOE!
Ryuko chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
XD Why am I not suprised that you'd manage to fit some Dick/Donna in here somehow?

And is it just me, or does Starfire basically have to live with the same fate anyhow, only slightly better?
Ryuko chapter 2 . 12/31/2005

Ryuko chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
_

I wuv it.

Really...really wuv it.

The dark prince of angst rises again!
Fire of Snow chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Have a happy new year to you too! Please update soon! -
DOJ chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Aw, very sweet ending - I loved the bit between Robin and Bruce, and the concern of the rest of the team once they'd heard _ Nice work!

~*~DOJ~*~
chicagonebananas chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
dude, i so totally loved this story! i love the ending with Robin agreeing that it is a wonderful life! it was an awsome story great job!