Reviews for Here is Gone
Dreamlight chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Definately one of the cuter stories I've read.
artsydarts chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
Aw, man, this story just keeps getting better! Totally! I love it! I loved the part about Gar, and especially about Roy. I reread "Snowbirds" last night, and was like, "LG did that part awesome." I liked the Vic part. The Kory part was cool, too. I hope you win! I mean, I love Jacque and her stories, but this just rocks!

Hope ya win! More! I want to read more!
Fire of Snow chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
THis is pretty good! Please update ASAP! -
chicagonebananas chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
DUDE I TOTALLY LOVED IT! I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE IT! I READ SOMETHING KINDA LIKE THIS EXCEPT IT WAS A ONE-SHOT! BUT YOU SO HAVE TO CONTINUE IT! AND GOOD LUCK AT WINNING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
chicagonebananas chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
wow! i so liked it!
DOJ chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
I love the whole "It's a Wonderful Life" track...it's always interesting to see how people apply that storyline to different shows/books, and I think you've done a wonderful job with it - don't worry about being angsty on Christmas. This is actually a nice change from the repeptive sappy stories that come out every year . Just wondering...but how much of this stays true to the comics and how much is your own imagination? I mean, I know that Robin exists in the comics...but how much of this story are you basing on facts from them? (if that makes any sense) Can't wait for the end!

*DOJ*
kitkatfox chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Well, well, I always look forward to reading your work, and I am pleasantly surprised yet again. This is a very good piece of fanfiction. Characters are wonderfully portrayed, and I can tell you put some thought into the different situations everyone would be in without Dick. I especially like how you did Starfire, with her speech and everything. I look forward to the conclusion. Oh, and was Donna supposed to be...hm...nevermind.
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I'm enjoying this. Very nice work! Please continue as soon as possible.
Dusty and Shorty chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
well, we (as in dusty and shorty) have just read your interesting story. shorty would like to say a few words.

Shorty: you must not understand the situation with batman and robin very well, and robin doesnt have a blood related brother, but yeah...good job with...putting it together.

dusty: not bad, but i dont really think it was angsty. somehow it just didnt seem as sad as i could tell you were trying really hard to make it. perhaps you meant jason todd was a brother in the spiritual sense, which would explain that. the idea has been used a little too much for it to be interesting, but you had some good plot here. good try.

we, as in shorty and dusty, wish you a merry christmas, and encourage you to keep on keeping on.
artsydarts chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

This is awesome! Yeah, I had to excuse the fact that you kinda ripped off Jimmy Stewart and gang, but who hasn't? This is so totally awesome! And "Queen Industries"? I wonder where you got that...I thought Ollie went broke...ah, well...

I liked the part with his parent and with Bruce, but my favorite by far was with Jason. And, if Jason was never RObin, he would never had been brought back from the dead! He'd have to STAY dead!

OMG OMG OMG! Where are they gunna go next? I love this...seriously...
25 | « Prev Page 1 2