Reviews for Learning to Live Again
FreshFish chapter 25 . 8/25/2010
I enjoyed the epilogue. You didn't leave it hanging to where we wondered what would happen when the rest of the family discovered them gone.

So happy there's no longer any debt to Kaiba and that the four could remain together. I was surprised that nothing came to pass with the Bakura home. It should have gone to Ryou after the aunt was eliminated. There again, I can see Kaiba somehow doing something there as well.

Thank you so much for finishing it. 3

Just for my own curiosity, did they end up being two couples or two legally or namesaked labeled couples who are in a foursome? can't help but hope. lolz

this was an awesome story. Thank you so much for writing it and letting me you were continuing the other as well.
subaru1999 chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
yay! i was sooo happy when i saw the email for the epilogue! this was a wonderful story and i cant wait to see what you will write next!
dragonlady222 chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
Nice ending. I'm glad you finally finished it. They are finally happy and that's wonderful.
Yaoi-Lover chapter 24 . 5/16/2010
O.o.

That's just brIlliant

i love your history, it's so sad and romantic i just love it

please update soon i want to read the end
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 24 . 10/19/2009
I've finally returnedededed! Can I kick the Isis in this story?

Please?

Anyway I like this, truly I do, so no I'll sit and wait for the epilogue.
Wolfwhispers chapter 24 . 9/27/2009
Why on earth has this not been updated yet! It's been months and all thats left is the epilogue! Please, please, please! I'm dying for an ending here! This story is absolutely brilliant, and I just can't wait to see this come to an end!
xoxoangel23 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
i know its been a few months since you updated but I am looking forward reading the epilogue. I do hope you update soon. I really like this story.
subaru1999 chapter 24 . 6/10/2009
Cant wait for the epilogue, wonderful story!
Chaos Ride is being lazy chapter 24 . 5/25/2009
Please update soon!
InsertSmileyHere15 chapter 24 . 4/24/2009
Please make a sequel. :)
FreshFish chapter 24 . 2/8/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! I so hoped you'd pick it back up.

You made my long, homework filled night. Hugs*

I'm so happy they will all be together, a fresh start could really be the ticket. Maybe the four will even be an item now;I'm a sick puppy. LOL

Oh well, it's awesome no matter what. Please continue it and keep yourself up. :) You're a great writer!
dragonlady222 chapter 24 . 2/8/2009
Good chapter. I hope they can find happiness together. I'm sad to see this end too.
Kristineiful chapter 23 . 12/23/2008
wow...this story is so amazing...it's 1:30 a.m. and i havent been able to stop reading. update soon!
dragonlady222 chapter 23 . 11/6/2008
Good chapter. I'm glad you updated. I hope Seto doesn't cause problems for Bakura because of Isis. Great work, Marik finally stood up to the b**ch.
FreshFish chapter 23 . 11/6/2008
O.o I hope the spiteful sister doesn't get Baku fired or worked even harder; poor Baku.

I still applaud Marik, that was great! He stood by his spouse, and his lights.

I still hope the four get together and Ry and Malik get married. lol I can't help that. I love the bonds they have; they're so strong and the love between the four is undeniable. I really think they would each live, kill, or die for the other; that's what love is.

As usual, it's a great chapter. You so rock.