Reviews for Christmas Lights
Lilacat chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
A charming story. I particularly like your description of Mr. Wonka having Iolite eyes. That lovely shade of purple-blue muted with a hint of grey creates a very vivid mental image. I wouldn't even have know what iolite was if my husband wasn't a gem and mineral collector. Did you know it is also called water sapphire, lynx sapphire, and viking sunstone?

Lilacat
AliceElizabeth2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I absolutely LOVE your CatCF stories, especially the way you write Willy :D
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Love the way you portray Wonka... :)

Great story!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Your fics are always so beautiful.
Seul chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Absolutely wonderful! :)
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Alana: aw cute
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I can't believe I haven't left a review of this before. I've read it before, and it's better this time through. A small blue spark! And twinkling lights! And Willy's . . . odd . . . haircut! I can't wipe this enormous grin off my face! (Well, technically, if I really wanted to . . . but they say that smiling improves the mood.) Wow! This was just . . . really, really good. My sincerest compliments.

Oh. Right. Constructive criticism. Um. There's another holiday coming up, could you, would you, please write another special little piece?

Not that that's criticism. But lack of more story. That's just painful to your dear, trusting, smiling, procrastinating, loyal readers. I am looking hopefully at the computer screen in your general direction, if that helps.

Sneezing peanutbutter,

Nienna
Caethilia Mordon chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Moo ha ha. Wonka is veird. As he should be.

I'm glad you picked up on the paperwork point- although I've never really seen how Depp's Wonka could cope with that. He gave rather the impression of not understanding how normal stuff like that works.

Nevertheless, oo, nice story. Nice Dahlian explanations and flibbertigibbets.
MaRaMa-TSG chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This was so neeat! I love the way you write your stories. The characters feel like themselves, is like watching a TV series or something. I couldn't understand the whole light thing because I don't know what's the meaning of some words you used. I'm latin and still learning English. ;;

Still, love it!
skrblr chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh, I just loved that! I've actually read it a few times now, just couldn't quite get up the nerve to taint it in the least with a less-well-written review. So, now I finally am, I can't think of anything to tell you other than that I wish there was more to come. As it is, oh, I just love it. Keep writing; you have a lovely style.
manufactured chaos chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Ah, the magical Christmas lights.
dasfdsgdv chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
That was really good. :)
Sundae Morning chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
So it is magic in his fingertips! I knew it - I just knew it! You know, now I'm starting to wonder if he and E.T. have ever goten together. Frankly it wouldn't surprise me if our little friend from space hasn't given him a few pointers on the fine art of growing things - chocolate or otherwise. And I have a feeling that our chocolatier could even teach him a thing or two.

As usual, a mavelous story and on-target as to characterization. I hope that Charlie can come up with another reason to 'interrupt' the poor man again tomorrow.

Sundae Morning

P.S.: I read your story on your website that's the crossover. I'm unfamiliar with the universe it's set in - assuming its a TV show. But loved the interaction between Willy and everyone. It's just too bad that he didn't get that little exam to make sure he was alright. I would have loved to see how he'd have handled that... :)