Reviews for 13 In a Million
SerenDPetty chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Thank you for your reply.

I wish there was a way to reassure you that Matt Smith is doing a decent job of holding the Doctor to the highest standards, but you will have to watch the new episodes and judge for yourself. I was quite charmed.

Rose Tyler and Doctor10 (David Tennant) made a fine pair, and I can say from extensive research, she made him (the Doctor) happier than he'd ever been before. Series 5 (with Doctor11) seem to be a romp with a sub-text of "psycho-analyze the Doctor" going on in the background.

It's funny, I watch William Hartnell (Doctor1) and all I can think of the sixty-something actor as he 'Hmmph's his way around is "He's so YOUNG!" Yet I watch Matt Smith (Doctor11) and all I can think of the 25-year-old is "He's SO OLD!" And the persona portrayed really is! Give it a watch and let me know what you think.

And by the way...

ENJOY!

(no really! I think you will.)

Seren D Petty
SerenDPetty chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think that you may have posted chapter 5 twice. Chapter 6 is a word-for-word repeat of 5 and there seems to be a chunk of story missing before 7.

Please let me know where I can find chapter 6 of this lovely tale, I'd really like to read it.

Thanks,

Seren D Petty.
ice-connoisseur chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
Yes! At last! She lives! *Cheers*

Wow. So Josie is trapped in a battle with a vampire, with the fate of the universe lying in the balence...sort of...

Something strange seems to have happened - chapter 5 repeats itself, and chaopter 6 has disappeared. Unless that's my computer playing up.

A couple of typos - check that last argument between Rose and the Doctor, there are several "she"'s and no "he"'s, but never the less a fantastic, and long awaited, update!

Update as soon as you can! Please!

skipchat chapter 7 . 9/8/2006
Excellent story! I'm really growing quite fond of this Universe, and the unique characters within it, that you've created. Please, do update soon!
Germane chapter 7 . 8/19/2006
YES! o course we want more! don't just leave it there! pls update it soon!
Innogen chapter 7 . 6/12/2006
I am enjoying this story quite a bit. I hope you decide to follow through. Also, in general, people receive more reviews when they don't ask for them in every chapter. You also now have the option to respond to reviewers through PMs.

You have a great sense of dialog and characterization - I'm not sure yet where and how all the new characters came to be, but I like them a lot, and am interested in their background.

Good luck with your writing; I'm glad you chose to share what you have of it with us here on

Innogen
ice-connoisseur chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
COME ON! UPDATE! I'M SUFFERING SEVER WITHDRAWAL SYMPTONS OVER HERE!

freak and proud chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
Have you considered putting the first one into a proper book? Like with original characters? I think it would really take off. And this is still rockin'. What happened to you? Haven't seen you for ages. Go you! You still are the Pumpkin Queen ;)

See ya on the flip side

Freak
Kates Master2 chapter 7 . 3/25/2006
"And i have no intention of being slapped by my mother in law. Again." Brilliant line, loved it! And at long bloody last an update! yeyness! Does this mean updates will be more frequent now? Please say yes!

UPDATE SOON!

timano chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
Very nice. I liked it! 8 out of 10.
Martyrzade chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Just read the first two parts and love the story. Dont know who anyone is of course so Im togering off to find the first one. Love the name; Josie Romana Sigma :)
Dory Shotgun chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more

get the point?

always get confused at the start but that's just me

awaiting the next!
timano chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
I do like it-keep writing!
freak and proud chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
My button's a v. boring white till you press it. Then it goes hyperlink blue. And... Ooh! Go to the BBC site and to the Radio Seven Listen Again thing. You can listen to Dead Ringers. Some of the gags are a bit English, but your Australian, you should get most of it. Hopefully. The TV series is just as good. They had Tom Baker's Doctor on the train 'That's where Davros made the Daleks- Homebase' (Homebase is like do you have Mitre 10? a DIY store anyways.) And Jack Sparrow in London (To a police man on a horse: You didn't see me. Police man: ?) It was much fun. How we laughed. But anyway. BBC Seven. They run the Audio Adventures of Dr Who sometimes too.

Anyway. Enough of my crap. This was funfun. Kind of.
Dory Shotgun chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
dounds really really good. although i did find the very last bit a little confusing coz i didn't know what was going on.

well done in the exams...er...

awaiting the next