Reviews for Parallel Reality
Mumsykat chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
This is wonderful! House and Sims... my two favorite things. I am currently in the midst of my own Sims game, where House and Wilson are a couple with two adopted kids, House is a paramedic, and Wilson is a prep cook.

Hope to see more from you!
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Absolutely adorable, with perfect dialogue.
passionfornight chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was hilarious. I liked the interaction between House and Wilson while they were playing and Wilson kissing House was the icing on the cake. Fantastic oneshot.
dzio chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
”I wanted to see what would happen.” - that's my Line Of The Day. :D Great fic, thanks a lot. :)
RinkyPink chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This was so funny! I loved how the ducklings kept coming in just as they were saying something that could be taken the wrong way. Hilarious, and so well in character!
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Ah! That was genius!
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh this was hilarious. I heart it.
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
i love you.

you are amazing

i bow to your superior storytelling skills..

well. now that that's out on the table, well done!
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
*glomp* This is so good. Poor ducklings... *snicker* I'm now so desperate to go play on the sims... dammit!
ARUSHTOTHEHEADlikebrainfreeze chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Oh Wow this was good. It was hilarious! just what i needed to read right now:)
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Oh, I love SIMS. And I love House and I love you forever for putting them together.

so hilarious. i used to play SIMS 24/7. the death pool and making guys hit on guys were some of my fave pasttimes. :)

awesome fic.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hilarious! Great job!
Legitimately chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
House hissed, diving sideways away from the computer.“Quick. Look like we’re discussing medicine.”

”Well, I actually came in here in the first place to discuss –“

”Good. Go.”

That was my favorite part.

This was a really original idea and I had fun reading it.
Tusk Of Thyme chapter 1 . 8/23/2007