Reviews for Parallel Reality
Dresden-Neville chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
lmao
PurpleKyu chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That is effin' hilarious!

Hehehe. Words cannot describe how much I laughed.
Rationale chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
OH. MY. GOD.

I absolutely loved this story. It was very in character; I could easily see this happening on an episode. House as the all-powerful-controller-of-the-world (albeit a Sim world)...scary thought. But oh, the potential. Great story!
Kotay3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
*lol* still haven't stopped laughing. Loved the story.
Incubi Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
OMG! I love it so much! And I love your stories! My family has to think I'm gone round the bend becouse I can't stop laughing!

...Just three hours ago I decided I would play Sims again...scary...
KayleighBough chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This made me *very* happy. D. This would hav been so funny to watch in real life.

Excellent character portrayals. )

PS-You get another point in the genius category.
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I thought this was hilairiously funny; I was laughing so hard I actually started crying. Also, I love the whole "death pool" thing.

The Swordsman
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Funny! And so true how that game works.. I love the hearts over Wilson's head at the end, haha! _
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I was laughing so hard while reading this that I cried. Die, Vogler, die!
erin chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Haha, I loved it! I'm ashamed to say that I have done that death pool thing, although I pull them out before they actually die. Also, I can say that everything that House did or had done to him (in the game), I've done or had done to me. Really good story. Absolutely hilarious.

Hm, I wonder how confusing this story would be if I had never played Sims before?
Willowbooks chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Teeheehee... I love the Sims. It's so excellent. Shame there wasn't more kissing, mind, but hey. Great description of the way the Sim-ducklings were and all.

xx
Amelia Incognita chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I think House needs to see what would happen if he kissed Wilson back!

Brilliant, hilarious, going on my favorites list RIGHT NOW.

a.i.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I'm pretty much in love with this, through and through.

“Where’s Julie in all of this?”

”She died.”

Wilson grinned, somewhat reluctantly. “Death pool?”

”Death pool. She hated me before she died, though.”

”Why?”

”She caught you hitting on me.”

-dies laughing-

Thanks so much.
Adalia Zandra chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Sure, he swore off it . . . but we all know that you can't beat the SIMS addiction. It sneaks up on you a few months later and you find yourself attempting to play one family down through three generations just to see if you can get six of the original couple's kids married off. You so need to write a sequel where House gets sucked back in. Perhaps he sees the University expansion pack and just can't help himself . . . ?

Future sequel or no . . . this is a wonderful story! :-)
ratchetblack chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
House mentally putting little sim-hearts over Wilson's head is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read in this fandom, ever. The kiss, and the misinterpretations, and Wilson being cheeky at the end... This whole thing was just fantastic. It really made me laugh out loud. Awesome job!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »