Reviews for Parallel Reality
Fantastic. Really fantastic. *grins*
blankityblankityblank chapter 1 . 4/13/2007

Dresden-Neville chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
PurpleKyu chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That is effin' hilarious!

Hehehe. Words cannot describe how much I laughed.
Rationale chapter 1 . 11/6/2006

I absolutely loved this story. It was very in character; I could easily see this happening on an episode. House as the all-powerful-controller-of-the-world (albeit a Sim world)...scary thought. But oh, the potential. Great story!
Kotay3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
*lol* still haven't stopped laughing. Loved the story.
Incubi Nightmare chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
OMG! I love it so much! And I love your stories! My family has to think I'm gone round the bend becouse I can't stop laughing!

...Just three hours ago I decided I would play Sims again...scary...
KayleighBough chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This made me *very* happy. D. This would hav been so funny to watch in real life.

Excellent character portrayals. )

PS-You get another point in the genius category.
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I thought this was hilairiously funny; I was laughing so hard I actually started crying. Also, I love the whole "death pool" thing.

The Swordsman
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Funny! And so true how that game works.. I love the hearts over Wilson's head at the end, haha! _
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I was laughing so hard while reading this that I cried. Die, Vogler, die!
erin chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Haha, I loved it! I'm ashamed to say that I have done that death pool thing, although I pull them out before they actually die. Also, I can say that everything that House did or had done to him (in the game), I've done or had done to me. Really good story. Absolutely hilarious.

Hm, I wonder how confusing this story would be if I had never played Sims before?
Willowbooks chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Teeheehee... I love the Sims. It's so excellent. Shame there wasn't more kissing, mind, but hey. Great description of the way the Sim-ducklings were and all.

Amelia Incognita chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
I think House needs to see what would happen if he kissed Wilson back!

Brilliant, hilarious, going on my favorites list RIGHT NOW.

63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »