Reviews for Parallel Reality
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I'm pretty much in love with this, through and through.

“Where’s Julie in all of this?”

”She died.”

Wilson grinned, somewhat reluctantly. “Death pool?”

”Death pool. She hated me before she died, though.”

”She caught you hitting on me.”

-dies laughing-

Thanks so much.
Adalia Zandra chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Sure, he swore off it . . . but we all know that you can't beat the SIMS addiction. It sneaks up on you a few months later and you find yourself attempting to play one family down through three generations just to see if you can get six of the original couple's kids married off. You so need to write a sequel where House gets sucked back in. Perhaps he sees the University expansion pack and just can't help himself . . . ?

Future sequel or no . . . this is a wonderful story! :-)
xofwlka chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
House mentally putting little sim-hearts over Wilson's head is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read in this fandom, ever. The kiss, and the misinterpretations, and Wilson being cheeky at the end... This whole thing was just fantastic. It really made me laugh out loud. Awesome job!
tv-crazy chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Oh my god - that's so funny. I'd love to see more - to see House's reaction once he had a chance to think about it. This could go on! Please write more :)
Klashfor chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
So good. House so loves the sims-and very funny.
100ccMorphin chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I love your stories - I read it straight away as soon as I spotted it, i just got a new computer so I've just recently reinstalled it! it was brilliant! Are you going to write more?
emma knightly chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
omg! is it sad that i understood all of that? hahaha
evila-elf chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
OMG! I love you!

I had been trying to get the SIMS to install on my computer a few days ago, I think I shall try again!

I can't even pick a fav. part, I loved it all!

*runs off to recommend*
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I want more! And this story is SO going to my favourites! Hehehe LMAO!

KB chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
“You made Cameron,” Wilson said slyly. “She’s wearing a bikini.”

”She was swimming with Vogler,” House informed him. “She had to be saved from drowning. She fell asleep in the flowerbed.”

LOL! Great story. :)
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Light, clever and delightful. A real Christmas treat with a bit of characterisation thrown in.
SeriaL WriteR chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
hehe, that waz awesome lucy *noddy*

in my sims2 me and amelia woo hooed...O_o, dont tell her, she will think all her christmas's hav come at once:P
BookwormKiwi chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Your penname is fitting.

What a weird story. Great. I love Sims. I can so imagine House mutilating all his characters. And I can definitely imagine Sim-House not being promoted because he has no friends!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
“Then why the hell did you – just -?”

”I wanted to see what would happen.”

HAHA When wilson says that i cracked up! Very well-written and very funny! Great Work!
krillball6 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
LOL Man that was AWESOME! That should make that into a real scene in a episode! Send this idea to the writers! lol Great fic, I loved it!

63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »