Reviews for Evening Star
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This was very cute. It's terribly nice seeing Young!Oscar and Young!André. I like that his grammar is terrible, and she corrects him, especially. All in all, this one is really cute.

Great work,

-Manna
linagabriev chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Very well done. Great job showing how they first met. I liked how and the reasoning behind Oscar correcting Andre of his mistake of her gender. :D
Faye-Grace chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
What a cute story. I really can imagine that plot as their frist meeting. Your describtion ist great. Thank you so much for sharing your OneShot with us )

greets

Faye
jellyfish chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Love it! It's really cute and you write so well! Keep it up! _
seraph86 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
It's TOO cute! Their childish naive motives really are convincing. I love RoV children stories as well and wish I could read more of them C:
regie27 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Nice story. Extra points for coming with the idea to do a first meeting story because in general fanfic stories don't cover the characters' childhood. I like the fact that Oscar's confussion about her true genre is adressed and how her commanding personality is prevalent even as a child. Good story and I'm glad this anime gets good stories like this one.
Nana-41175 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
That was very nice! I hope you will write more RoV stories soon. _
Hypatia-s chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I love it! If you ever want to translate this to Spanish, call me!

It was incredibly sweet, and the characters are so adorable. I really enjoyed reading this, you put a smile in my face...
lunascorpio chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
it's really nice. i love the stories when they were young.

hugs.