Reviews for Anything
madbrad chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Very nice little story.

I loved the 'analytical' side to Hermione - "she didn't like the direction her suspicions were leading to", some more thoughts along those lines, her discoveries ... mixed up with her concern for Harry ("she didn't want him to die"), her research made her fears so much more substantial, the way you had both threads intertwined. When I read her thought of "if Hary came into contact with a unicorn" I felt a real little frisson of fear. Can you imagine the tension for her, building up to such an experiment? What was hypothetical - subject A with suspected horcrux B - suddenly came into focus - her best friend Harry, noble and pure, but tainted with something so evil as to destroy a unicorn. Br.

So pleased that she doesn't even think about prevarication when he asks what's on her mind.

I admired how you had Hermione realise her little epiphany via those 'innocent words', sort of by accident. It's that switch, from 'best friend' to 'something more', that's so fascinating about H/Hr.
Danniesgurl345 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Y HAVENT U UPDATED!
Serenity Turner chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
OMG I was crying by the end. Great job, and very original idea, too, at least from the fics I've read about Horcruxes so far.
Disoriented Ballerina chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I've read this story twice already. It's so intense and really sets a mood. It's like BAM! really awesome u must udate and once you do u should update every 2-3 days in my opinion. This could be a great lengthy story, build on it, PLease!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
This is a cute and sad story. Please make some more. Harry and Hermione forever.
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Awesome story. Harry/Hermione stories make me happy.
emily525crane chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Hey, that was really good! keep up the good work. This could have been longer. Don't leave it as a one shot fic. This story has a great plot and you should continue rather than leaving it hanging.
wouldn't you like to know14 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Nice job! You could definitely go somewhere with this! I think you should keep writing. Write more!
Arianne chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
BEAUTIFUL...keep it going into a fic!
Happy4u2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Really,really,really liked it. Update soon.
SeussicalIsLove chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
that was adorable. keep it goin!