Reviews for Broken Insanity
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
grate story really help keep the side of me the i only show in dreams and on the internet under control and some time not so much. please write more stories like this and i know what having nails put in you feet fells like and pain and blood is just beautiful thank you for the lovely story.
omh666 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Thank you for an amazing read. There are too few of us secure enough in ourselves to show our sadistic sides. Glad to find another one of us.
omh666 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Fuck... yeees!
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
really good story. I enjoyed it very much.
ShaTTeRedMasK chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Not that you probably care, considering you've already got tons of reviews, but I had to say something.

As much as I hate to admit it, there's something dark inside me that needs these kinds of words like an addiction. It's twisted to the point that normal people probably would be incredibly repulsed (though, I'm not too positive how normal people would feel ;]).

I just have to say that the part of me that I have to keep hidden thanks you for writing this as it gives a sort of release I can't describe. The feeling when you get angry, like really angry to the point of doing something crazy because you LOATHE something so much you want to destroy/maim/immolate it. This fixes that.

Wow, hope I didn't sound like too much of a crazed maniac. Just saying, thanks for having the courage to write something so obviously unacceptable by social standards. (I promise I'm not really as fucked up as I sound.)
raven chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
“How is that festive?” Harry hissed.

“Note the hat,” Hades said

loved it
raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
im happy to see a sequel. i hope it will be as good as the first stury and i cant wait to read on!
Lady Bit chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
Damn, some of this stuff you write made me flinch. I enjoyed it though much to my not enjoyed...It fascinated me more then anything else...
SilentWater13 chapter 5 . 12/18/2006
Very good. Now, how did you want you're steak. Well done, rare or raw?

Samael Kishi chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
Oh pish posh. There are no mistakes here. *gives you some steak*

There. Now write more, dammit. I love it!

Guinn Pern chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
that was great, fun and all, do hope to read some more soon!
Samael Kishi chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
It'd better not be the end... well, maybe it should. It ended quite well. Here, have a cookie. *sticks a cookie in your mouth*

Loved it. Yep. Whee!

Bad fairy chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
Excellent. And so touching that you wrote all those pages. You should continue it, its a good story line. A couple of things that they did before they decided to get Harry, why they got Harry, how they got know. But...loved it.

love Bad fairy.
death by storm chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
that was good, as always. I'm glad that we finally know how Draco and Hades first met.
Catchy Turn chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
E! This just gets better with every chapter! *dances* Absolutely brilliant. I'm so glad you put this chapter in, their whole dynamic is totally feasible now. *nodnod* I loved every bit of it and cannot wait until you toss us some more!