Reviews for Lady Rebel
Please update!

This is awesome!

.:}\DRS/{:.
Noon's Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/29/2006
This is really good but I get the feeling of coldness from Padme. I just believe she would have spoken up before. and if there still some Anakin in Anakin try and show it more. The force joke was nice. lol Write more I think this could be really really great.
Fortune Zyne chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
Ah, shucks.
Rachel657062 chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Chapter 4 was really interesting. Even through Padme didn't have the best experience from talking back, I'm glad she did. I hope you update again soon.

I'll definitely be waiting.
Riderazzo chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
This is an interesting story. I like it!:) I wonder if Padme will be able to get back the real Anakin. What's happening to Obi-one? Is he dead? What is happening to Luke and Leia Please Update Really Soon!
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Oh no!
slow.dance.with.me chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
NICE! Love it! Update soon!
ravenwitch chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
very nice new chapter,can't wait for the next one,please update soon!
Fortune Zyne chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Go Padme! I was heartbroken when I found out Natalie Portman shaved her beautiful hair off!
YodasPadawan chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Please update soon!
x Rajah x chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
Hm...it is an interesting idea indeed. Keep writing.
slow.dance.with.me chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
I love it! It's getting really good. Make sure you update soon. I can't wait to read more!
slow.dance.with.me chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
OMG! That is so good! So much suspense. It's very good. You made the ending very dramatic which is good for being a writer but bad if you can't wait to find out what happens next. *smiles* Please write more soon.
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Wow! okay that was good...