Reviews for Heart Songs
That was cute.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Very sweet!
Damatris chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This was so sweet. Intresting part is that i just finished watching Happy feet (again). Y know the animation about penguins that have their own heart songs and all? Funny coincidence, I would say. DD
Tari Surion chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I got one word for ya... CUTE!
Sestican chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Aww, how sweet!
Beletharatowen chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I thought this was a lovely little story, very sweet. I am a great fan of all your writings. They are absolutely wonderful. I am hanging on the edge of my seat nearly the entire time when reading them. I just finished Masquerade and intend to read Ripples next. Thank you for creating such enjoyable fanfics.

Your fan,

crazyroninchic chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Aw! How cute! I love fics about Estel as a child. I totally watch the birds at our bird feeders out our window, too! :D
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
aw how cute! i enjoyed reading this, it was sweet!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
aw. This was so sweet!

Golden Book of Elvish Words chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
that was a cute little story! I love how you write too, I'm fvoriting it! *pats on back* congrats to you who wrote the first story i'm favoriting!
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very good story. I loved how Legolas helped his little one. :)
jada952 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
a delightful short for anyone who loves watching the birds - and, for me, wishes, like estel, to have the birds come to them.

Rowena chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Aaw... so cute. My youngest sister is ony three, so I can apreciate how adorable children are at that age. I just love this and think it's one of the sweetest stories I've read in a very long time. It's nice to know that you can wright fluff as well as angst.
Malou chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
It's beautiful
Marie Delcore chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
aw very cute...who knew you had it in you to make a cuddly story like that .

you neighborhood menace