Reviews for And All Through The House
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awwwwe, how cyute. they were once so sweet . except for byran.

Bryan:Hey!
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
So cute! So adorable..
Filaphiera chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
omg! so kewt!
allie chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
aw! 2nd time reading and i still love it!

im curious about what age saskia gets the chip because in this when Ata cries because there were no presents you wrote that saskia heard him and her lip started wobbling, and in untold truths she's death because of the chip. i was just wondering what age she got it, it just puzzled me a bit.

allie
phiii chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
AW CUTE!

YAY CHRISTMAS xP

amazing and adorable fic!
ColdBlackRaven chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
just too great
DaCow Takao chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
-sniffle-

I read a couple other of your stories, though I haven't gotten to Untold Truth yet, and didn't review for them, even though they were amazing too, but I couldn't help this one, It's so cute!

I was almost in tears with the way Tala was acting, and all the others, they were so...so...adorable! X3 -don't tell any of them I said that though-

Anyways, a brillant piece of work, I don't know how you manage it!

- DaCow Takao
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Lmao. Those were so cute XD

I liked the idea of an adventure thru the house like that. And Bryan and Spencer putting up with it. Even how Kai is young and believing in Santa, despite how someone would think him not too, focused on who is is as a teen that how he'd act as a little kid. For some reason I adore Bryan in these young fics XD To think of how Ata is gonna turn out...lmao.
Chaco and Lily chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
AW! There's just nothing I can add! That's just AW! It's so adorable! Aww! I just wanted to hug poor little Tala!I could just picture their sad faces when the presents weren't there but the cookies were gone O_O

That's the cutest thing ever! I really loved this fic

Might be a bit late but I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

~Chaco and Lily~
Soft Melody chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Simply wonderful, I have to say, you put alot of thought and feeling into your stories. It's amasing how your story actually touches people, I know I am a few days late reading this story but oh well..._
Demenior chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
aw, this was cute. Great job!
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I actually cried during this... (shifty eyes)

I loved it, great job as always! Keep up the great work!
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
love the story and i wnated to ask you where you the one who made the story about when rays plane got deladed and then he ended up staying with kai in his penhouse in russia? if you were the one who wrote that story can you tell me the name of it? i want to add it in my favoritestory and alert list. please and thank you. oh and do you believe in santa clause?
Tiqila31 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Aw! Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! IT was brilliant as always. Have I mentioned how much I love the "Untold Truths" characters? What? I have? Oh well, I'll tell you again. I love those characters! Especially Ata...I'm rather attached to him. -;; Merry Christmas!
Little-Purple-Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/26/2005