Reviews for The Forgotten Father
Julie Togepi chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I really like your story and I really wish that you cinish them because many people want you to finish your stories.
my chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Lara? Who the F**K is Lara? Mrs. Ketchum's first name is Delia.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
finish the stories you write, please! Its cruel to abandon them at a cliffhanger. start with codename ashura first, then work on the others. FINISH THEM OR I WILL SIC MY LEVEL 100 MEW ON YOU. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...

oops, got a little crazy there, just finis the story before i go insane!
P.R. Dragonite chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
I am thankful that this is not another story that says Giovanni is Ash's father. The story is developing well but it seems that you have just stop. It has been more that 4 years since you have last updated this fic. Think about finishing it soon. If you need any more ideas just let me know.

-P.R. Draagonite
Rachel chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
oh... so you're the guy that went against the "giovanni is ash's father" star wars type thingy... I remember this story from a long time ago.. but never realized that it was yours. Good stuff though... but you never finished it! Actually, finish codename ashura first, then we have some talking to do. *cracks knuckles* lol haha jk... *grin* I almost beat a guy at arm wrestling and scared him 'cuz he didn't expect me to "be that strong" as he put it.
dark knight chapter 3 . 9/6/2002
their has got to be some more to this story
ChiChi13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Ash's mom's name is Delia, dumbass
Psychic Mew chapter 3 . 4/16/2001
PLEEEEEEEEESE finish it... yer a really good author!
kryskat chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
okay i read this a long time after you inish it, but then where is the next part and who is crystalite 7. cause my name's krystal. and i forgot to put me mail adrees on it the last tome so just feel free to e-mail me but put fo r krystal only
kryskat chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
something i forgot to say when i last reviewed the one before-you are soooooooooooooooooooooo poetic! the way you said i was bessled with a son. asg. that wa sjuat so moving. you and me'll work together. if you read this,e-mail me,kay. but put for krystal only
krykat chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
coooooooool
Moony Padfoot Girl chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Wizardmon RULEZ and Mewtwo shall bow to the power of the almighty Wizarmon or the Wizardmon addicts will bash him in! Wizardmon RULEZ! Wizardmon RULEZ!Wizardmon RULEZ!Wizardmon RULEZ!Wizardmon RULEZ!

MEWTWO SUCKS! ASH Sucks Brocks Balls! Yamato rules! Satoshi sucks! Kasumi Sucks! Tashiki sucks! Child dont even try to compare Digimon OR Pokemon wits with me because I have been a pokemaniac since the show started! Mewtwo looks like a freak! Must be related to Tai... or mimi...or misty...or ash...or brock...or tracy...
rapadash girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
This is such a touching fanfic. You really must finish it.
Starmist chapter 1 . 10/8/2000
*on the edge of my seat* Please continue! You are probably 1 of the best authors on this site, and that's something I don't tell everyone. And you're right about GiovanniAsh's dad being over done. *peace sign* Another classic, Legancy.
SuganSpice chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
Write more! This is such a good story its so original! I love it! When is the next chapter coming? Please make it soon!