Reviews for Seeing Things Clearly
Ermilus chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
I like this vegeta ,goku and picollo. Great story
dragonball256 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Wow this story was pretty amazing, loved how Vegeta took care of himself yet allowed certain people to help him. Was a great read.
dani555 chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Hello! I absolutely love this fic. Man, when he started to see again I was glad and so deep in your story. It was perfect, a little tragic but I love drama. And the end, I laugh like crazy when Goku carried Vegeta. I loved how he was so glad that he could see Bulma again, and the chapter with Bura plan was hilarous.

I loved your story.

See ya'
Moriarty-Mastermind chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I dont know why and it's pretty cruel for me to say this but I broke into uncontrollable laughter when the line was said.

It all started when I was born...

I dont know whats so funny about it but...I just thought it was...

Eh, I'll finish reading the story now...
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Nice story! :)
cara9001 chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
WOW this is one of the best fan fiction stories i've ever read it's amazing i love it so much!
Kirppu chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
Eventhought it's old I liked this one. Especially the ending. Yup.
ShrtPixy chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
I love it but i think the way he got hes eyesight the 1st time was a little weird but since he's a sayajin anything is possible. right? lol
Toeba Saki chapter 10 . 1/14/2007
Hi, Honeymoon,

This story was the best I've read ever! I'm still recalling the laughs it gave me, and I'm stalking my brother till he reads it. He said he will, he promised! Beware Peter! You have to read this masterpiece!

I loved this whole story, Vegeta was so lovable! I also got real fond of Trunks in this one. You really grasped the depth of their relationship in this one. I loved it.

Anyways, I'm thinking about new fics, and I think I finally finished Teenage hormones' last chapter.

How are you lately? School is getting harder for me. Oh yeah, I hope you recived my last mail.

Happy new year if I haven't said it yet!

Hieiko chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
This was an enjoyable read. Good story. :)
Crimson Shards chapter 10 . 10/20/2006
i like ur ending

nand epilogue would be overkill

sportschickVLVR chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
HAHAHAHAH! This chapter was even funnier than the last one! "Somehow he had managed to set himself on fire … with a spoon." LOL. Only Goku (*shakes head*), only Goku. And I especially liked Goku's reaction to Vegeta's good news. I can totally imagine a windmill of blue and orange spinning around the room stupidy. HAHAH!

Well now that I'm at the end, I can finally comment on the fic as a whole! Yay! It was really fun and interesting reading it all the way through, but it was nice it was only 10 chapters. _ I appreciate shorter than normal fics once in a while. I mean, its midnight now and if I'd read another story I'd probably be a quarter of the way there. O.O Be up till flipping four! But back the the story, it was well written besides the little mistakes, which everyone has and is probably made worse by the cursed "Document Manager" which can manage documents about as well as Vegeta can manage politeness to people. _ So thank you for the fantastic read! It was a very original story and I'm very happy I read it! I'm definitely adding this one to the favs. ) Well thanks again, and good luck with your future fics!
sportschickVLVR chapter 9 . 6/28/2006
LMAO! HAHAHAHAH omg. Ah that is so perfect! You are brilliant. Hheheh Goku always comes in at the wrong moment with his IT. LOL I still can't believe he 'fell to the floor in a heap of limbs and blanket' LOL. That description is so perfect I'm still giggling thinking about it.
sportschickVLVR chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
Yay! Is his vision perhaps returning? Not that he needs it. O.O I wouldn't dare imply that! No no no no I didn't mean it! I'd better move on now before he hurts me. .
sportschickVLVR chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
Aw! It's always fun seeing Vegeta and Trunks bonding. Heheh I laughed long and hard at how Vegeta dealt with the babysitter situation. LOL I can totally imagine that happening. Well onward!