Reviews for Pizza Boy
private chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Really u should know by now hermoine and draco are a good couple you should work on this story
That guy 2 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
It was so deep.

Such feels.

So emote.

What rebound
Wow
Pizza fans chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Cynthia,
girl. wats going on? we needtoo know, more of this story. wat happens to harry and mione? Do Ron and Draco ever get together? DO THEY EVER EAT THE PIZZA?! important things we need to now. update soon plz.? lol jk thankz.
love from the piza fans who are still in the living room xoxo gg lol
AsphodelWanders chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
How is that an ending? You have a great story in the making, and then they're just hiding in their own house kissing? WHAT?!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
This is very dumb
me chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is badly written, but sort of okay. Its pretty bad, though.
From Everyone chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
What is with her obsession with floor decor, it's hilarious to hear about the 'nicely tiled' kitchen or the 'hardwood' floors. For the love of god learn to use They're, their, there, to, too and two properly.
HOMYGOSH NEW CHAPPIE PLZ LOL notmyfault BURT PLS LOL NEW CHAPPIE
From Everyone chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Please continue this absolute mockery of creative writing and the English language. We love it. Seriously I was laughing for yonks after I read this chapter.
fallintotoday chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Omg this story, has excessive unnecessary use, of punctuation; I think, it left a, mark...Can't type, properly, now!

I think, Emma ran, through the bathroom door- and should be, dead, by the end of the first part.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I'm reading this story because of mark, and I love it!
Jennifer chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
its great, more please!
Wolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I'm sorry but I must point this out. Refering to your summary ''Hermione's sister is apart of the Golden Trio''

Firstly, apart means ''separate from'' and secondly...

Um...are you confused as to the meaning of the word TRIO? Tri-as in THREE. Not three and a Sue(which makes four)

And WHY, Lord why, do people insist on calling her Mione?

It's not cute, it's frikkin' annoying!
pstibbons chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
she didn't want to tell Jake anything else, it wasn't her place to.

This notion of "not being one's place to say something that needs to be said" has caused more unhappiness in fanfiction and soap operas (and maybe real life) than any other!
animerockstar chapter 5 . 7/28/2006
please update soon
bkaym chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
I'm really loving this story, and I am really looking forward to what Emma has planned to get them together. Please update son.

P.S. I've noticed that you've stopped a couple of other great stories around the 5th or 6th chapter, so if you get the chance could you please update them also. thank you