Reviews for Memories in the Snow
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Great! This was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014

That was so well-written, nothing I say would suffice. Believe me when I say I absolutely loved this piece. You are very talented.
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Awwawwawwawwh cute! The Kurosaki's always crack me up lol.
Areej chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Heise chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great job! Really in character. Haha, Isshin WOULD stick a mistletoe bobbing from a fishing pole in Ichigo's face LOL
Thail chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
nice story!
LuminousWeb chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Aw! Such a cute friendship story. I thought it was appropriate that Ichigo and his sisters reminded Orihime of Sora and herself. I love the layout of your stories, and the dialog is fantastic. There were a few spelling errors, but they were minor. Keep up the good work!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I love this story! you so got the family in character and the whole thing did not feel the least bit forced!
jeremy chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Welp its not christmas anymore, but I really wished it was after reading this story. I don't think the story could have been written any better. I could imagine the entire thing like the actual show it was so consistent. Keep up the good work, and thanks again for the wonderful piece of creative Ichi-Hime art.
never1860 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
this was really cute, i loveedd it!
clow-san chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
I love this story very much. I also like the author! keep up the good work!
Winterssummerallthefunner chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
i love your story! its very cute.
pookie-poo chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Even though its not christmas it sure got me in the mood for it man that was a sweet one shot, I luved it!
Throttled chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Kawaii... Lol, Isshin really is a bit of a idiot... 'abit'?