Reviews for White Christmas
Toshiko Sato chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Good plot, had just the right amount of fluff, although the ending was a tad cliche. A few gramatical errors, but I generally make more, so I'm not complaining. My only real criticism for you is that Wilson seemed out of character at times because of his dialouge. Not the best I've ever read, but not bad at all. Keep writing.
Sullen Kitty chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I knew Wilson had a tie fetish. :)

This is fabulous. XD
Emi1988 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
so cliched and sappy I got a tooth ache...but the good kind!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I'm a sucker for H/W stuff..this is sweet :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
very sweet
TuesV chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Cute.

House could be a little more House, and I don't see Wilson saying "It's beautiful!" to a gift, but you know.

Also:

“I’ll run you a hot bath, so you can soak that sprained ankle..."

Goodness! House would never do such a thing, as soaking a sprained ankle in warm water loosens the blood vessels and makes it swell more. Cold when it first happens to cut off fluid, and then the next day do the warm thing so the blood can deliever all of the things needed to help heal.

So...er...that's my medical lesson for the day. Thank you and goodnight.
Bantam chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
You really need to work on writing about these characters. Both were bland with absolutely no personality. House extremely dull in here which obviously isn't what we've come to expect from the good doctor.

Give them more personality and perhaps the story would be better.
n chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
nice.

write more.
wolf-dog9 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
this was nice! really fluffy but really a very good fic. i think i'll tell my freind to come read this. yaoi is awesome. slash forever!
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Nice story - not too sappy
o.ForeverYoung.o chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
~*~Oh i just love Christmas! congrats on a great fic~*~