Reviews for For the Man Who Has Everything
ashangel101010 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Pegasus and Siegfried go so well together.
Jes chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Omg! I thought I lost it! *passes out*

I was looking for this fic everywhere! Its always been a fave of mine! phew! alrighty then.

This fic is a winner. D
bgtea chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This fic made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You are a fantastic writer and storyteller!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That was beautiful I loved it
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This is wonderful and well written Siegfried x Pegasus story. I would give you construtive critisism except I can't find anything wrong with it. Anyway, this is a fine example of said rare pairing.
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I read this over Christmas- and nearly died. So cute, and so romantic! And the last paragraph was great, very funny! More awesome work from a great writer!
Schreibertooth chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i'm more of a Pegakai person and i don't really like siegfroed pegasus stuff, but that story was really cute. i like the way you word things. keep it up, you're really good.
Knights of Three chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
how nice... very touching and sweet.

well done.
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Siegfried! Pegasus! Sieg/Pegasus!

Christmas fic... ::squee:: Wonderful quality fanfic, as always, and more than just a rediculously sugary one-shot, it's a romantic, long, Pegasus-infused delight.

- I now have even more stuff to make my sisters read... peas and thank you.
gaijinchan chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
You have a truly impressive touch with dialogue. The details are nice, and there are just enough of them. Thanks, whenever you write something, it makes me happy.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh, yay! I love your Pegasus stories, they're really great. Well written, fun, descriptive... and starring my favorite ever character.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
VERY GOOD STORY! I NEVER SAW THIS PARING! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS! BUT I TOTALLY LOVED IT! IT WAS REALLY CUTE! AND I'M IMPRESSED THAT YOU PULLED OFF THE WHOLE PEGASUS HAVING A WIFE THING! THE WHOLE THING WAS GREAT! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING _~!

BYE BYE!

P.S HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! OH AND THIS WILL BE GOING IN MY FAV STORIES!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
So right now I'm trying to decided between kidnapping you and tying you to a chair and forcing you to do nothing but write Siegfried/Pegasus stories for the rest of your life, or taking the more reasonable approach, and just building a temple in your honor and leaving generous daily offerings of pocky in the hopes that you'll do nothing but write Siegfried/Pegasus stories for the rest of your life. ...Oh, fine, so you can write other things too. But you're really, *really* good at this couple, just so you know :) I'm pretty sure that this is the best fic I've read this year out of the entire holiday-rush batch. I couldn't tell you about last year, since my memory doesn't tend to extend back that far, but oh well. This was SO darn cute that I expect I'll remember it regardless :)
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Rereading it was just as fun as it was the first time. I'm beginning to like them just as much as you do, and it's all your fault. ;)
adele4 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Aw... first time I read this pairing, and the way you write it, it’s awesome. I really, really love how you portray Pegasus.

And the way you made Siegfried, his castle, the mention of Leon – all great as well.

(the summary made me giggle too)