Reviews for For the Man Who Has Everything
CatOnTheWall chapter 1 . 3/27
Oh. That last part was pretty funny. And i was like "oh shit, they did have sex". XD

But that was pretty romantic. Cant believe he only held out for 3.5 minutes.

Does Pegasus do this often? XD

Account name (in case you want to reply): SnowyOwl765
ashangel101010 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Pegasus and Siegfried go so well together.
Jes chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Omg! I thought I lost it! *passes out*

I was looking for this fic everywhere! Its always been a fave of mine! phew! alrighty then.

This fic is a winner. D
bgtea chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This fic made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You are a fantastic writer and storyteller!
littlefiction chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That was beautiful I loved it
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This is wonderful and well written Siegfried x Pegasus story. I would give you construtive critisism except I can't find anything wrong with it. Anyway, this is a fine example of said rare pairing.
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I read this over Christmas- and nearly died. So cute, and so romantic! And the last paragraph was great, very funny! More awesome work from a great writer!
Schreibertooth chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
i'm more of a Pegakai person and i don't really like siegfroed pegasus stuff, but that story was really cute. i like the way you word things. keep it up, you're really good.
Knights of Three chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
how nice... very touching and sweet.

well done.
Sullen Kitten chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Siegfried! Pegasus! Sieg/Pegasus!

Christmas fic... ::squee:: Wonderful quality fanfic, as always, and more than just a rediculously sugary one-shot, it's a romantic, long, Pegasus-infused delight.

- I now have even more stuff to make my sisters read... peas and thank you.
gaijinchan chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
You have a truly impressive touch with dialogue. The details are nice, and there are just enough of them. Thanks, whenever you write something, it makes me happy.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh, yay! I love your Pegasus stories, they're really great. Well written, fun, descriptive... and starring my favorite ever character.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
VERY GOOD STORY! I NEVER SAW THIS PARING! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS! BUT I TOTALLY LOVED IT! IT WAS REALLY CUTE! AND I'M IMPRESSED THAT YOU PULLED OFF THE WHOLE PEGASUS HAVING A WIFE THING! THE WHOLE THING WAS GREAT! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING _~!

BYE BYE!

P.S HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! OH AND THIS WILL BE GOING IN MY FAV STORIES!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
So right now I'm trying to decided between kidnapping you and tying you to a chair and forcing you to do nothing but write Siegfried/Pegasus stories for the rest of your life, or taking the more reasonable approach, and just building a temple in your honor and leaving generous daily offerings of pocky in the hopes that you'll do nothing but write Siegfried/Pegasus stories for the rest of your life. ...Oh, fine, so you can write other things too. But you're really, *really* good at this couple, just so you know :) I'm pretty sure that this is the best fic I've read this year out of the entire holiday-rush batch. I couldn't tell you about last year, since my memory doesn't tend to extend back that far, but oh well. This was SO darn cute that I expect I'll remember it regardless :)
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Rereading it was just as fun as it was the first time. I'm beginning to like them just as much as you do, and it's all your fault. ;)