Reviews for Hot Rain
Shiso Kitsune chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
This story made me go "Daaaw" and feel warm and fuzzy, and as such has been marked for destruction by my Legion of Doom.

These are the consiquences of making an evil overlord feel warm and fuzzy.
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Utterly brilliant. In addition to the love making I like how this explores the thoughts and feelings of the characters, something many lemon fics don't do.

It's actually not the first time I read this but I felt the need to comment as it's a good read to come back to.

Again brilliant.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
its a good ending but it was lacking the future view. EXAMPLE: the pair was married later with asuka and hikari's friends being bridesmaids. shinji had toji and kenske as his best emn and misato presided over the ceromony. 6 months later the pair welcomed a pair of beautiful twin girls into the world witch were name Ritsuko and Yui. 2 years later another pair of twins were welcomed into the world. a girl named Rei and a boy named Akira.

(then have a short scene acted out with the kids shinji hikari asuka and grandma misato. asukegodmother.
Reishin Amara chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
hmm...i would LOVE if you worked on a harem fanfic for evangelion!

Also,is it me,or do they never do fanfics with fem Kaworu?
Greenfang chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
That was a very sweet story, well written and WAFFY in a lemony way. The inclusion of Asuka gave the story a nice balance I felt, and if you ever consider a sequel I would definitely love to read it.

Simply brilliant stuff!

Ja.

Greenfang.
Lord Iron-Balls IKARI chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Dammit why are you so good at writing stories. I was up all night reading your stories. THEY ARE AMAZING TO READ.
Alpha Taco chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
WHAT? The end? Gahh! Now what story will I turn to when I want something great to read? Either way, I must congratulate you on your good work. Everything fit into the plotline (no pun was intenended). Perfect.
Alpha Taco chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Dear god... Nothing personal against you, but I somehow HATE triple sex... Still a good story. Keep it up!
Alpha Taco chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
*Clap clap clap*

Bravo!
Alpha Taco chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Nice work. I'm still forgetting that I'm reading a lemon... Good gob!
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow! I almost forgot this was a lemon, it was so good! Sweet!
Noyesno chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Great story!
Sun S. Li chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
I just had to reread this and remember that this story of yours was the one that cemented my respect for you as an author.
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
This was really nice. Even aside from the lemony goodness, the story was nice and kinda uplifting. You ever think of writing a sequel? I'd love to see how Shinji and Hikari's children turn out.
lukas21 chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
2:30 hours of reading

5:49 in the morning

5 chapters in a row

and i want to read more xD

great fic, i wanted a menage-wedding but the fic its better without it :P

well, great work, and you will see me on you others fics (i like your style)

P.D.: im from argentina and i speak spanish, so ignore any mistake on the review :P

P.D.2: would you write a rei-azuka pairing? i will love read it

you are on my favorites xD