Reviews for Ring of Fire
galex12 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Who else played that song while reading that part? Anyone...? Nobody...? Well, whatever I'm just weird that way.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Possibly my 2nd most Fav Song of ALL TIME!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
man no one was expecting that lol
Wolfwind chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This was a great stroke of inspiriation. Listening to the song while reading this story adds a lot to it. Keep up the good work gunman.

May the spirits guide you.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
awesome
Sun S. Li chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Shinji Johnny Cash Something i wish i could see. Great songfic.
Nightmare2046 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
that was 's real good if you lisen to the music at the same time
Sopoforic chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
The syntax was good, but the story was unremarkable. The fact is, you could have put any song in there with a few changes, or any Johnny Cash song with no changes whatsoever to the story, and the story would have been the same. Since the song didn't have any particular impact on the story, it could have done as well without the song (better, maybe, since I think that using song lyrics might be grounds for deletion), if you'd just said that they played and sang in the narrative.

Even as a vignette, there's just not enough meaning here. Low marks, I'm afraid.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Loved it.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
lol that was cute and fun. however the title doesn't fit lol. but that's just my opinion. well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
SilvaShadow chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
yea Jonny Cash kicks ass. good fic
Lone Wulffe chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Very short. Okay though.
saiyan prince1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
nice
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
kinds weird but then again who am i to judge? great job.
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Nicely done Gunman. Looking forward to reading more of your other stories in the future.