Reviews for Zeppo 5: Close Encounters of the Xander Kind
Great story!
darck ben chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
great funny
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
You know two things, reading this-In this verse, Bungie may well have based their Avery Johnson on this guy.

The other thing is that the General is unashamedly taking advantage of the Expy resemblance.

As for Xander and flying, I leave you with this-

Cortana: *accusing smirk audible* You did that on *purpose*, didn't you? (That, just after the Master Chief had nursed a by then rather battered Banshee all the way to the Pillar of Autumn and crashed it just under the open lifeboat hatch in response to her ranting to pull up.)
SqueakyPiggy chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
LOL Motivational equipment indeed, laughed my ass off. Excellent!
pirripb chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Pretty good. Just a couple of spelling mistakes, though. First one I cought was "our inelegance leads"; should read "our intelligence leads".
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
this chapter would be good continued.
LifeisFated chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Great story, absolutley loved the new addition.
Union-Jack2.0 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh, that was a good one! Great humour, good series/game injokes, and some great characterisation of General Johnson. He seems to be a complete madman, and that is no bad thing.

I hope you don't mind me asking this, but have you considered doing a crossover between your 'Zeppo' series and 'The Report'/'The New Guys'? True, you'd need to change Zeppo 3 a little and swap out Jack Ryan for Bartlet, but it could be hilarious to see McPherson, Garang, Wright and Jones running into Xander and Cortana.

Looking forward to Zeppo 6! Keep on writing.

Sayonara from the Solent,

Jack
APS chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Great story,

keep up the good work.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
LOL! That's great! Love that last line!
OrneryFife chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Nice handling of the crossover. Would definitely like to see you continue it in both Sunnydale and at the Stargate. Probably would be more prudent at the 'Gate.' With the exception of Big Bads like Glory or the First Evil, Xander pretty much outclasses most of the 'Dale' bad guys. Not to mention how Buffy 'I'm the Slayer' Summers doesn't like competion very well. The brief mention of S. America sounds like a great start for a "Predator" or even an "AvP" crossover. Just some ideas.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
dang good
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
You know that last line was involved in a episode of M*A*S*H but it's even more funny here.

I hope to see those two together again.

O'neill is going to freak when he finds out about him.
Mnemorath chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Nice. One word of warning though. If you have Xander in uniform. Only have him in watch khaki. Though someone may still wonder how he got Masterchief without a warfare designation ot any ribbons. If you have him in dress they are REALLY going to ask questions. A MCPO w/o any service stripes?(a "hashmark" for each 4 years in the service. most chiefs have several) Add to the fasct you would need to pick a rating to go with it. Any uniforn questions or military parlance or navy questions you may have feel free to ask me.

Mnemorath
Littica Marek chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
i love it man ...we gotta have more :)