Reviews for Great Minds Think Alike
pobrediabla chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
ah, absolutely well-written, I liked it so much! well done!

'he knows! she knows!' best ever!:)
Valmarien chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That was a really amusing way of getting them together...
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
hha!XD i loved it! that was soo cute!
avasion chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
that was cute and funny!
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh i do like this! hehe, good old panicked confusion- there's nothing like it ;)

Chels
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
O... I loved this story!

Your characterization is flawless! It's just perfect, not overly mushy. I love that Severus thought of going to the Burrow even though that's probably one of the last places he would want to be.

I love how in only a few sentences you could make it so intimate and special without going overboard with the sensuality of it all.

The twin's betting was a very nice touch and I love how you describe Hermione not being disciplined enough to resist hexing them.

Thank you for a most enjoyable read. Just what I was looking for. :D
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
That was just too cute for words! If I could pinch this fanfic's cheeks, I would!
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Heh. I love this one.

Lilz
4ueyesonly chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Hey,

I love this Story,

may I could translate it in german?

Please
Dags-Calhoun chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
What's a twonk?and I really kinda liked that but it was real funky
loverly8 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Good job, that's pretty funny, how they both go to the same place to get away from each other. I like it!

Kitty-Katt88
LetTheGoodTimesRoll chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Wonderful. *tries to stop laughing* (usucessfully). I loved it, i loved that it was a one-shot none of that fustrating beat around the bush he-likes-her-she-likes-him-but-they-both-think-that-the-other-doesn't malarky that is so necessary in these stories it is merely implied that it has already taken place and it is the best bit, the moment of realisation; beautiful, *grins stupidly*.
monketprobs chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
lol yeah it was a bit fluffy but good all the same!
Emma Noble chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
(Falls off Chair Laughing)

Sincerely,